• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 weeks in...feeling prettay prettay prettay good.

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

10 team league

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Zeke
RB: Aaron Jones
WR: Thielen
WR: Amari Cooper
TE: Schultz
Flex: Tyler Boyd

Bench is a bunch of scrubs: Devonta Freeman, John Brown, AJ Brown, Higbee, Marvin Jones, Carlos Hyde

Obviously better RB depth would be ideal, but as long as the starters here are healthy, i think this is a league winner.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope your guys stay healthy bc you have a great squad :suds:

Tell me you like my squad better. LOL. I'm sure this is the best squad I've ever had.

QB: Burrow
RB: Kamara
RB: Hunt
WR: ARob
WR: Ridley
TE: Kittle
FLEX: Gibson

Bench: Mostert, Boyd, Diontae Johnson, Lamb, Murray, Deebo, Justin Herbert

michaeljordan_fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

10 team league

QB: Dak Prescott
RB: Zeke
RB: Aaron Jones
WR: Thielen
WR: Amari Cooper
TE: Schultz
Flex: Tyler Boyd

Bench is a bunch of scrubs: Devonta Freeman, John Brown, AJ Brown, Higbee, Marvin Jones, Carlos Hyde

Obviously better RB depth would be ideal, but as long as the starters here are healthy, i think this is a league winner.

FML

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That sucks for Dak. You don't really see that many QB injuries. How much does Dak going down hurt Cooper's fantasy production and the other Dallas receivers? I own Cooper in one league, Lamb in another league. I drafted Gallup, but I dropped him after Week 2.

I'm feeling good about dropping Burrow and going with Herbert. That spot opened up by dropping Burrow eventually led me to picking up Mattison. It looks like Cook's injury is minor, but I think Mattison earned more touches and maybe he even starts the next couple games.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me you like my squad better. LOL. I'm sure this is the best squad I've ever had.

QB: Burrow
RB: Kamara
RB: Hunt
WR: ARob
WR: Ridley
FLEX: Gibson

Bench: Mostert, Boyd, Diontae Johnson, Lamb, Murray, Deebo, Justin Herbert
no qb's out there? waiver wire? solid, got lucky with hunt.
lol

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That sucks for Dak. You don't really see that many QB injuries. How much does Dak going down hurt Cooper's fantasy production and the other Dallas receivers? I own Cooper in one league, Lamb in another league. I drafted Gallup, but I dropped him after Week 2.

I'm feeling good about dropping Burrow and going with Herbert. That spot opened up by dropping Burrow eventually led me to picking up Mattison. It looks like Cook's injury is minor, but I think Mattison earned more touches and maybe he even starts the next couple games.
it doesnt help htem.............i ownded dak eeverywhere this year. uh

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no qb's out there? waiver wire? solid, got lucky with hunt.

lol

I drafted Hunt in both of my leagues. It was good strategy. LOL. I'm rolling with Herbert. He looks like a stud, and he can run, too.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would you do that? for who......diontae is an 8-10 target guy, he got hurt hte past two games

Lost faith in his ability to stay on the field and I wonder if he's lost some target share to Claypool. I picked up Mattison. Maybe it will pay off.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lost faith in his ability to stay on the field and I wonder if he's lost some target share to Claypool. I picked up Mattison. Maybe it will pay off.
ClaypooooL got work bc if injury...
It was two games? Not even full ones, he out targets juju

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Claypool is the top waiver claim this week. Does anyone disagree?

Yeah, I loved having Diontae because he was Ben's favorite receiver to target, but I'm guessing that after today's performance, Claypool is going to get more looks. He's big, he's fast, and he's averaging over 20 yards per catch.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know the Steelers. Is there any issue with Claypool's route running?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was for sure going to put in a claim for Claypool, but I just found out about the changes to the Chargers' schedule and that their bye has moved from Week 10 to next week. Herbert is the only QB on my roster and I want to keep him for the rest of the season. I'm going to have to pick up a QB from the scrap heap for next week. Dropping Arizona defense, who I picked up today because I found out this morning that my New England defense wouldn't be playing tomorrow.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s the issue that pending injury he’s not in regular rotation .

I'll see if I can get Diontae back, but I'm not sure who I'd cut. I guess Mattison. I am glad that I picked up Mattison before yesterday's game because my Week 6 opponent is the Dalvin Cook owner. My opponent also has to deal with Josh Jacobs's bye, so I should play keep away with Mattison if Cook is expected to miss Week 6. I can cut Mattison later in the week so that he doesn't clear waivers in time for my opponent. My opponent does have decent RB options for Week 6 with David Montgomer and Leveon Bell.

My current team (and I need a QB for Week 6 since Herbert will be on bye):

QB: Herbert
RB: Kamara, Hunt, Mostert, Murray, Gibson, Mattison
WR: Ridley, ARob, Lamb, Boyd
K: Gould (I will try to cut him for Crosby. I had Crosby before, but I had to replace him this week because of his bye)
D: NE; AZ (I will cut AZ for a QB. I only had them this week because NE's game got postponed)

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll see if I can get Diontae back, but I'm not sure who I'd cut. I guess Mattison. I am glad that I picked up Mattison before yesterday's game because my Week 6 opponent is the Dalvin Cook owner. My opponent also has to deal with Josh Jacobs's bye, so I should play keep away with Mattison if Cook is expected to miss Week 6. I can cut Mattison later in the week so that he doesn't clear waivers in time for my opponent. My opponent does have decent RB options for Week 6 with David Montgomer and Leveon Bell.

My current team (and I need a QB for Week 6 since Herbert will be on bye):

QB: Herbert
RB: Kamara, Hunt, Mostert, Murray, Gibson, Mattison
WR: Ridley, ARob, Lamb, Boyd
K: Gould (I will try to cut him for Crosby. I had Crosby before, but I had to replace him this week because of his bye)
D: NE; AZ (I will cut AZ for a QB. I only had them this week because NE's game got postponed)
Well Jesus I mean u don’t really need his production looking at that roster. He’s a Boyd like player. High volume , receptions, yards, not as many tds.....keep clay pool. IF he’s hurt and he may be..... claypool ciuld be money. I’m just cautioning that if Johnson walks back in, he’s not commanding 10 targets a game

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Jesus I mean u don’t really need his production looking at that roster. He’s a Boyd like player. High volume , receptions, yards, not as many tds.....keep clay pool. IF he’s hurt and he may be..... claypool ciuld be money. I’m just cautioning that if Johnson walks back in, he’s not commanding 10 targets a game

I don't have Claypool. I was thinking of putting in a waiver claim for him (I'm at #4 priority), but I need to pick up a QB for next week. I had a hunch (or a whim) to drop Diontae for Mattison right before last night's Minny game and I acted on it.