• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: #4 Washington Huskies vs #20 USC Trojans 11/12 7:30 EST on FOX

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did bad things happen when Cal threw the ball???

They wont be playing Cal. lol. USCs offense and defense better than Cal. USCs QB better than Cal , USCs RBs better than Cal, USCs Wrs better than Cal.

DHoey

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,893.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They wont be playing Cal. lol. USCs offense and defense better than Cal. USCs QB better than Cal , USCs RBs better than Cal, USCs Wrs better than Cal.
Are you sure USC's offense is better than Cal's? I'll give you the RB's and Wr's but not the QB. Darnold has played well, but look at the defenses he has faced.....Arizona, Oregon and Cal.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based off of what? Facing literally no teams with a defense since he was named starter outside of the loss to Utah in his first game.

I think you need to pump the brakes a bit there and let's see how good he is when he has a real pass rush and quality back 7.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Huskies will be sporting their salute to service helmets and jerseys for the game. :usa2:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based off of what? Facing literally no teams with a defense since he was named starter outside of the loss to Utah in his first game.

I think you need to pump the brakes a bit there and let's see how good he is when he has a real pass rush and quality back 7.

Really? Some how I keep reading how great Browning is from your Husky fans. Lord knows Alaska guy has put up every article and stat about him .But off what ? facing teams with no defense like you say Darnold has? Well who has Washington faced that USC hasn't? Both have five common Pac opponents and Washington has played Portland State, Rutgers and Idaho . Did something happen and make them top defenses? The only PAC team Washington has played that USC hasn't is Oregon State and they rank below Oregon in defense to give you an idea of where they stand.
So can't you use the same reasoning? How do we know Browning is as good as you guys are saying? Because if you take out the teams Darnold has played you're basing it on him against Rutgers, Portland State ,Idaho and Oregon State.
And before you get all worked up I'm not the one questioning how good browning is. I'm questioning the reason you say we don't know how good darnold is yet.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Some how I keep reading how great Browning is from your Husky fans. Lord knows Alaska guy has put up every article and stat about him .But off what ? facing teams with no defense like you say Darnold has? Well who has Washington faced that USC hasn't? Both have five common Pac opponents and Washington has played Portland State, Rutgers and Idaho . Did something happen and make them top defenses? The only PAC team Washington has played that USC hasn't is Oregon State and they rank below Oregon in defense to give you an idea of where they stand.
So can't you use the same reasoning? How do we know Browning is as good as you guys are saying? Because if you take out the teams Darnold has played you're basing it on him against Rutgers, Portland State ,Idaho and Oregon State.
So you are comparing a kid with 5 games under his belt that hasn't faced a real defense to one with like 22 starts under his belt? :L

Yeah, no one is buying that one sport. :lol:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you are comparing a kid with 5 games under his belt that hasn't faced a real defense to one with like 22 starts under his belt? :L

Yeah, no one is buying that one sport. :lol:

Do you actually read? I wasn't comparing them. I questioned your reasoning for saying Darnold hasn't played any real defenses when they've played pretty much the same teams. So now because Browning played last year thats why you poo poo Darnold? lol. Darnold has the 4th highest QBR in the country . You not buying that sport? LOL

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you actually read? I wasn't comparing them. I questioned your reasoning for saying Darnold hasn't played any real defenses when they've played pretty much the same teams. So now because Browning played last year thats why you poo poo Darnold? lol
Yes, I can read fine. It seems basic understanding of what was said escaped you though.

22 starts vs 5. That's what I said. Didn't suggest anything about comparing overall ability.

You asked how we can support our claim that Browning is one of the best in the game when he hasn't faced any real defenses either. I said he has 22 starts. It's that simple.

:burt:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I can read fine. It seems basic understanding of what was said escaped you though.

22 starts vs 5. That's what I said. Didn't suggest anything about comparing overall ability.

You asked how we can support our claim that Browning is one of the best in the game when he hasn't faced any real defenses either. I said he has 22 starts. It's that simple.

:burt:

Washington went 4-5 in PAC play last year. You're good this year because you're good this year not because you played last year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Washington went 4-5 in PAC play last year. You're good this year because you're good this year not because you played last year.
So we can't use anything in the rest of his career to look at how good he is? :L
Failed logic man. We sure can use the entire body of his work and witness the things he has improved on when evaluating what the overall perception of his game is.

And given he his around #2 in the Heisman lists it appears a whole lot of really smart people agree.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So we can't use anything in the rest of his career to look at how good he is? :L
Failed logic man. We sure can use the entire body of his work and witness the things he has improved on when evaluating what the overall perception of his game is.

And given he his around #2 in the Heisman lists it appears a whole lot of really smart people agree.

Last I saw it was Lamar Jackson, Deshaun Watson, Jabrill Peppers & Browning.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Deshaun Watson was the Heisman runner up ,Lamar Jackson wasn't even invited and browning wasn't mentioned. So yeah last year was last year.