• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 4) Philadelphia 76ers vs. 5) Toronto Raptors

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hamstrings are cranky. And once it happens once it’s more likely to happen again. At the same time, I hope he can go. Hated to see Scotty Barnes go down too.
For sure, it's way more fun if everyone's healthy. So far actually the 16 teams are mostly healthy (knock on wood)

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly should not have needed a buzzer beater in OT to beat a Raptors team with FVV and Siakam playing like D-Leaguers and Barnes out.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Philly should not have needed a buzzer beater in OT to beat a Raptors team with FVV and Siakam playing like D-Leaguers and Barnes out.
Some things that should be granted great weight and should be the focus of future practices and film work. I thank you for your contribution and wish you happy tee times as you await the Leafs breaking your heart for real. This is just basketball eh

Last edited:

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Doc Rivers
I rag on the guy but tonight is not the night. I don’t think he told the team to come out with no energy in the first half and not move the ball. When the game got to 17 in Q2 he went to a zone and got it to a manageable 10 at halftime. They regrouped and Embiid got serious. He dealt with no Thybulle and Harden foul trouble which changed minutes. And when it counted he drew up the money play. They were down and they didn’t panic. When calls weren’t going their way early he mostly took the brunt of defending his guys so they wouldn’t be the ones going at officials. DG still lost his shit and drew one. Doc and Jo’s 2nd half won this game. Not the night to bag on Doc. He has turned in a good series, and you have to concede that he has more, but at the same time he has flat out out coached Nurse who from the tap told his team they had no chance when he whined for 5 days straight about calls.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I rag on the guy but tonight is not the night. I don’t think he told the team to come out with no energy in the first half and not move the ball. When the game got to 17 in Q2 he went to a zone and got it to a manageable 10 at halftime. They regrouped and Embiid got serious. He dealt with no Thybulle and Harden foul trouble which changed minutes. And when it counted he drew up the money play. They were down and they didn’t panic. When calls weren’t going their way early he mostly took the brunt of defending his guys so they wouldn’t be the ones going at officials. DG still lost his shit and drew one. Doc and Jo’s 2nd half won this game. Not the night to bag on Doc. He has turned in a good series, and you have to concede that he has more, but at the same time he has flat out out coached Nurse who from the tap told his team they had no chance when he whined for 5 days straight about calls.

Did you watch those final possessions? We can rag on Doc

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you watch those final possessions? We can rag on Doc
I did and I would say that isn’t on Doc but instead on the players on the court and their execution. If that’s Harden and not Maxey with the ball in his hands I think you get better execution. In my first post, I didn’t even mention the time out call that honestly Embiid should have had the presence of mind to call as soon as he gains possession.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the whole point is Philly played a very sloppy game, had a lot of calls go against them, had Harden foul out...and still pushed the game to OT and won on the final shot. That has to be completely demoralizing for the Raptors. The chances of a sweep IMO are now very high.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

28 and 8 in the 2nd half for the real MVP

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks get the officiating crew they wanted. They get the let ‘em play officiating they wanted. And yet they still find a way to cry like bitches. Sixers beat them when they play well. Sixers beat them when they play marginal. Sixers beat them when they play like ass. Canada should be embarrassed over this weak shit. Dude doesn’t have to leave the box if the officials notice he’s screaming for a time out before this. Great time out by Doc.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Canucks get the officiating crew they wanted. They get the let ‘em play officiating they wanted. And yet they still find a way to cry like bitches. Sixers beat them when they play well. Sixers beat them when they play marginal. Sixers beat them when they play like ass. Canada should be embarrassed over this weak shit. Dude doesn’t have to leave the box if the officials notice he’s screaming for a time out before this. Great time out by Doc.

Calling a T there would be fucking ridiculous

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some things that should be granted great weight and should be the focus of future practices and film work. I thank you for your contribution and wish you happy tee times as you await the Leafs breaking your heart for real. This is just basketball eh
Who said I had a heart left?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The game was called fine, including not calling this a T. There’s babies in every fan base.