• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4 Outfielders

sublime4eva

Westcoast Redskin fan....
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited by a moderator:

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crawford is already having leg problems. We need to keep guys around who can play the OF especially with Kemp not slated to play much at the beginning of the season. Health is always a key.

I know it's early, but I hate hearing Crawford already having injury issues. :gaah:

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really liking Joc Pederson, I would not mind a future outfield of Kemp, Puig and Pederson.

We may very we'll see that one of these days. Kemp needs to get, and stay, healthy. Peterson will be fun to watch. Hoping he turns out to be a star player.

LASports96

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, love what I've seen from Pederson, but no room for him at the moment.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may very we'll see that one of these days. Kemp needs to get, and stay, healthy. Peterson will be fun to watch. Hoping he turns out to be a star player.

Ever the contrarian, I hope he doesn't turn out to be a star player since he is unlikely to ever suit up as a Dodger. Gotta figure he's going to get traded before room on the big team is made.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever the contrarian, I hope he doesn't turn out to be a star player since he is unlikely to ever suit up as a Dodger. Gotta figure he's going to get traded before room on the big team is made.

You may be right. With the propensity of Kemp, Crawford and even Ethier to get hurt, I have a feeling Pedersen may appear in Dodger Stadium for the Dodgers even if he's not ready. Sometimes Baseball has a funny way of bringing about unexpected circumstances.

Villain

#VillainYourFriend
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may be right. With the propensity of Kemp, Crawford and even Ethier to get hurt, I have a feeling Pedersen may appear in Dodger Stadium for the Dodgers even if he's not ready. Sometimes Baseball has a funny way of bringing about unexpected circumstances.

I agree. There is the possibility he could play as a Dodger, but the moon and stars would really need to align for that to happen. It'll take two big league starters going down with injuries. Also, there's still that notion that he's not a sure thing. I dont know about you, but I remember thinking Trayvon Robinson was the LF of the future and he's barely a minor leaguer now.

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. There is the possibility he could play as a Dodger, but the moon and stars would really need to align for that to happen. It'll take two big league starters going down with injuries. Also, there's still that notion that he's not a sure thing. I dont know about you, but I remember thinking Trayvon Robinson was the LF of the future and he's barely a minor leaguer now.

Yes, I too thought Robinson was going to be a star and, like you said, he's barely a minor leaguer. I believe he's had some injuries (just what the Dodgers need...another injury prone OF), but he's been a bust. I'm not expecting much, if anything, from him at this point.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been very nice of you guys to trade us one of your outfielders because we are in huge need for OF depth