• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4-3

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonights game was nothing but annihilation. I saw so many experts pick the Eagles this week and I thought well maybe their players are just that much better than ours. Maybe they get better as the season goes when they get healthier. Isn’t that always the case with them though- their health. I don’t like knocking other teams but they are just soft. We just whipped their ass so bad, worse than we beat the other two teams in our division. The Wentz/ Dak debate - hell thats not even a debate anymore. Philly fans, I thought the guy was amazing two years ago. That guy is gone. Douggies offense has been figured out. Wentz looked awful tonight and hasn’t looked near the Qb he was two yrs ago. As far as we go- sure we had some injuries, but where in the hell has that team been the last 3 weeks. I have to give props to JJ too. Amari Copper is a damn stud. Some didn’t like giving up a one for him, but damn that was a hell of a trade. Now DLaw is running his mouth some more after the game. Ah hell, it was a great night. It just pisses me off that we can’t come out that focused every week

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great game all around. Best defensive performance in a long while. No complaints!!!

Only negative I thought was big Tyron. He obviously wasn’t 100 percent but he nutted up and played.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was all kinds of worried about this game. Glad they proved me wrong.

I’ve been worried about the Eagles for 20 years. They just aren’t that good anymore. I think we are better than them all over the field, besides their TEs and Fletcher Cox. I like Graham too but he was a no show tonight.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve been worried about the Eagles for 20 years. They just aren’t that good anymore. I think we are better than them all over the field, besides their TEs and Fletcher Cox. I like Graham too but he was a no show tonight.
Problem I was confident going against GB. (Big Fat Wrong) and very confident against the Jets another ( Big Fat Wrong).
I had very little hope of pulling out a win tonight.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and it’s no more top 15 QB. He is not only a top 10- he is knocking on top 5.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem I was confident going against GB. (Big Fat Wrong) and very confident against the Jets another ( Big Fat Wrong).
I had very little hope of pulling out a win tonight.

I honestly was worried about the Jets. I’m always worried about the Pack, but this year it was because of their defense. I swear those big time teams NO, GB, SF??? - they are watching us close. They don’t want to see that coming in January. They would much rather see Philly right now. I know we just lost 3 in a row , but this team is damn good.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tonights game was nothing but annihilation. I saw so many experts pick the Eagles this week and I thought well maybe their players are just that much better than ours. Maybe they get better as the season goes when they get healthier. Isn’t that always the case with them though- their health. I don’t like knocking other teams but they are just soft. We just whipped their ass so bad, worse than we beat the other two teams in our division. The Wentz/ Dak debate - hell thats not even a debate anymore. Philly fans, I thought the guy was amazing two years ago. That guy is gone. Douggies offense has been figured out. Wentz looked awful tonight and hasn’t looked near the Qb he was two yrs ago. As far as we go- sure we had some injuries, but where in the hell has that team been the last 3 weeks. I have to give props to JJ too. Amari Copper is a damn stud. Some didn’t like giving up a one for him, but damn that was a hell of a trade. Now DLaw is running his mouth some more after the game. Ah hell, it was a great night. It just pisses me off that we can’t come out that focused every week
I agree that Amari is a stud. That was another brilliant route on that 46 yard completion.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to sound cocky and maybe I’m wrong. I’m just real confident in this team. The only time the Eagles stopped us tonight was when we stopped ourselves with penalties or getting sacked. I still think we need a little help on the back end of the defense.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly was worried about the Jets. I’m always worried about the Pack, but this year it was because of their defense. I swear those big time teams NO, GB, SF??? - they are watching us close. They don’t want to see that coming in January. They would much rather see Philly right now. I know we just lost 3 in a row , but this team is damn good.
This offense is just much better with ,Amari,Smith,Collins and Cobb on the field. Those hits Dak too against the jets dont happen if Smith and Collins had played. For the first time the defense came out and got turnovers

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to sound cocky and maybe I’m wrong. I’m just real confident in this team. The only time the Eagles stopped us tonight was when we stopped ourselves with penalties or getting sacked. I still think we need a little help on the back end of the defense.
Number 38 got bang ed up. Him missing time would help.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The team played up to their talent tonight. We were missing some guys last week, but we were missing more than that. Whatever is was that got this team fired up, more of that, please

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and it’s no more top 15 QB. He is not only a top 10- he is knocking on top 5.
Daks deep ball is way better this season. Credit Dak with getting that part of his game fixed during the off season. I did not like the pick he threw though. A taller receiver could have broke that up though. Dak just not get credit for his overall game. He is great at running the ball.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Collinsworth said the game turned on the two early turnovers by the Eagles. Sure it didn’t help but it didn’t matter either. 3rd and 10s tonight might as well been 3rd and a foot. I looked at the stats one time it was 266 yards to 95.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daks deep ball is way better this season. Credit Dak with getting that part of his game fixed during the off season. I did not like the pick he threw though. A taller receiver could have broke that up though. Dak just not get credit for his overall game. He is great at running the ball.

Oh he makes mistakes. He made some bad throws tonight. They said Gallup dropped the one at the 2 yard line. I’m not sure Rice catches that one 2 out of 10 times. He took a bad sack that cost us 3 points. All QBs make mistakes. I just love the way he leads our team.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quality win and we can enjoy for a bit but lots of work to get done to be where the Cowboys need to be