• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4/28 Spank$$ @ DRods

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, the park is the problem. Only, it seems for Giants hitters. Every visiting team comes in and treats this place like Williamsport. But go ahead, be delusional.

6-0 in the third, and the Giants getting no-hit. With two errors already.

Only one Giant in the lineup hitting over .250 (Panda). Lots of .200 hitting scrubs.

Fire Bam Bam!

:L

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we start trading guys yet?
Outside of the bullpen (and maybe Pablo) who can we trade right now? We need the next two months for some of these guys to at least try to get right.
I know you are being tongue in cheek but its so frustrating that most of the guys who need to be traded are cratering their trade value.

Two hours from anywhere one actually wants to be
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of the bullpen (and maybe Pablo) who can we trade right now? We need the next two months for some of these guys to at least try to get right.
I know you are being tongue in cheek but its so frustrating that most of the guys who need to be traded are cratering their trade value.

It doesn't get more SF.

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was thinking mostly about the pitching, tbh. I've come to terms that we are stuck with this offense for the next couple of years.

They aren't trading Posey or Crawford. Longo is untradable. Who wants a Joe Panik in this era? Belt is tough because of his limited no-trade clause, and there just hasn't really seemed to be a market for 1st basemen the last few years.

Solarte, Parra, Pablo and Pillar could be easy to trade but can't really expect to get more than what you've gotten for Nunez or Cutch at this point (don't get me wrong, the Nunez trade is still looking good), and that's a best case scenario.

Basically at this point gotta hope that they can find a team for Belt that isn't on his list (which, by the way, he can adjust every offseason), that someone really needs a second baseman and someone really REALLY needs a third baseman and eat 99% of his contract (which they should do, regardless).

The most frustrating part is still that they could have started this a year ago but they were too damn stubborn and worried about ticket sales.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty SP = shitty loss.

It doesn't get more SF.

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad the hitters didn’t show up until very late in the game. Tough to pitch (and hit) from behind.
This seems to be a running theme in this young season - good pitching and no hitting; bad pitching and too little, too late hitting.