• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: 4/13 GDT Raw Keys @ Raise The Flag

1phlapdown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dislike is mild. 3 for last 33 with RISP. :L
We've seen stretches like this before, and I mean extended stretches. At some point a player will start hitting in a timely fashion, and it will become contagious.
Woman-praying.jpg

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly 1phlap, look at the Nats record so far.

Is it wrong for me to think that praying girl is kinda hot?

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants lost today 2-0 but the real story was the pregame festivities. The Giants do it up right and today they took it to another level. The Lon Simmons tribute was very tastefully done. You have to believe Lon was looking down and was probably saying ..lets get the game going. Lon chose not to have services after he passed and never really wanted the focus to be on him.

Giants fans gave him a great applause. It was great to see all of the Giants get huge ovations and when it got to Bum a thunderous cheer went up. When Bochy passed the flag to Bum and he jumped on a horse it had to be the greatest flag raising in MLB history. We are the Champions played over the PA system as they raised the flag ..the third in 5 years. It was a overcast day early on but the sun came out just in time for good times by the Bay.

There were smiles everywhere in the City as the beer flowed as fans high fived all day as the team and the fans all came together as one.

Yes, the Giants lost the game but the Giants Dynasty was hoisted up a flag pole and the hero rode in on a horse. The perfect celebration for a special team and it's fans.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap:

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering what Pablo was thinking as his former teammates stood together hoisting a Dynasty. I could not pass that up as a player ever.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wondering what Pablo was thinking as his former teammates stood together hoisting a Dynasty. I could not pass that up as a player ever.
I was more interested in Aoki's response.

He seems to have responded well to the situation, and he just pretended "his" team won (I think that was earlier mis-translated as his pretending the Royals won).

That HAD to be tough, no matter the smile on his face, but he represented well.