• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

4-0

WhoDatDevil

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a miracle that you needed a hail marry to beat Cal at home in the first place. You're about to come down to earth this week.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a miracle that you needed a hail marry to beat Cal at home in the first place. You're about to come down to earth this week.

Seriously? You let Colorado, who is basically a mid major team, make a game out if it with you guys. Cal would throttle Colorado. Not to mention your QB is out for some time.

RoyHobbs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, do us a favor and kick ASSU's ass this week. :tea:

I really think that this will be a barn burner tomorrow night. I don't know how much of a drop off it is for A.S.U. from Taylor Kelly to Mike Bercovici but I'm pretty sure the Vegas line reflects that change in QB. Hard to believe that two teams with underachieving defenses will be able to stop their opponents all that much. A.S.U. will have the best opportunity if they pass the ball as much as possible. Texas proved that with a very inexperienced team. The Bruins will obviously have to pressure Bercovici all night. I expect Hundley to start and he will make all the difference. I wouldn't be surprised to see the last touchdown scored determine Thursday nights winner. Miscues by either squad will probably come to haunt whatever team has the most turnovers.

:couch2:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cats will be ranked next week! Unlike ASPoo, they've earned their ranking!