• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

38 - DONE

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wisconsin will be forever known as the team that put the 1 in 38 and 1.

Actually, if they don't beat Duke they'll be the answer to a trivia question after about 5 years. People remember the teams that win it all.

BUD

Hoopla Cash
$ 672.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TMF the KY, Calipari lover, you know who you are... :pound::pound::pound::pound: You asshole

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were out scored 15 - 4 after they had a 4 point lead so go blame it on the refs
I'm a neutral fan, but they definitely got screwed. The refs gifted wisky 3 points that completely changed the tone of the game. The shot clock play and the dekker foul where he went 1 for 2 were completely bogus calls. Without those three points it's a completely different game in the final minutes.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ranrr
They lost by 7 give them a basket. But give Wisky the Flagrant as well
That wasnt a flagrant. The refs really did gift wisky the game. Wisky might have won the game without those three points at a crucial time, but there really is no way of telling. Wisky just didn't lose the game after the referees helped them to a lead.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That wasnt a flagrant. The refs really did gift wisky the game. Wisky might have won the game without those three points at a crucial time, but there really is no way of telling. Wisky just didn't lose the game after the referees helped them to a lead.

You are trolling, right? Please tell me you are trolling. . .

longhorn718

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,180.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't mind the players shedding tears because damn, that's a lot of effort and emotion poured out on the field/court. The fans, though, are another story. Spare me the BS about being there with them and all that shit, too. It's just not true no matter how much people think it is.

Beaker

Dragon's Bane
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't mind the players shedding tears because damn, that's a lot of effort and emotion poured out on the field/court. The fans, though, are another story. Spare me the BS about being there with them and all that shit, too. It's just not true no matter how much people think it is.

I hear you. I care about sports WAY more than is healthy, and I have gone through some REALLY tough losses, like most sports fans. But I have not cried tears of sorrow (tears of happiness are another story) since Green Bay lost in the NFC Championship game in 1995 when I was 6 years old.

Seriously, I won't kick someone while they are down, but you really need to take a step back if you are crying about a game. At the end of the day, we are all just cheering for laundry.

TrollyMcTroller

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. I care about sports WAY more than is healthy, and I have gone through some REALLY tough losses, like most sports fans. But I have not cried tears of sorrow (tears of happiness are another story) since Green Bay lost in the NFC Championship game in 1995 when I was 6 years old.

Seriously, I won't kick someone while they are down, but you really need to take a step back if you are crying about a game. At the end of the day, we are all just cheering for laundry.

If you're sitting on your couch at home, it's one thing, but I totally understand doing it at the game. Happens all the time in the crowd for teams that have tough losses. It's a different vibe at the game.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've spent 100+ hours watching our team play, and another 100+ hours looking up news and reading message boards for them. You bet damn well I'll take this team's results personally. They represent my alma mater, and I love them to death for the way that they do it. I've never cried after a sporting event, but I'd feel no shame in crying if pure sadness is the emotion I felt in the moment.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CBzBkF2UsAAXoes.jpg:large

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are trolling, right? Please tell me you are trolling. . .
Nope. Just giving my unbiased opinion. I was actually going for wisky in that game, but the referees really botched it. I want wisky to beat duke now.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. Just giving my unbiased opinion. I was actually going for wisky in that game, but the referees really botched it. I want wisky to beat duke now.

Do you really want anyone to believe a Bears, Cubs and Blackhawks fan is unbiased about anything that has to do with Wisconsin? Are you really trying to sell this horse shit?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really want anyone to believe a Bears, Cubs and Blackhawks fan is unbiased about anything that has to do with Wisconsin? Are you really trying to sell this horse shit?
1. College and Pros are much different.
2. When the conference championships rolled around I actually wanted The packers to win it all because I knew Indy wouldn't beat NE, and I hate both seattle and New England, much like I hate duke and Kentucky.
3. Chicago and even Illinois really have no major sports colleges. U of I is a joke.

whywork2

Archduke of Guacamole
Hoopla Cash
$ 381.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one foul on Kentucky should have been a flagrant. There also was a blown call that went against Wisconsin, I believe on Kaminsky where it should have been a charge. The officials blew the shot clock call where Wisconsin scored- Dekker. There were numerous hacking fouls missed that were committed by the Kentucky guards. There was a bad call on a foul where Dekker got fouled and it should have been no foul. Bottom line the officiating was bad , really bad but it didn't translate Wisconsin winning. It went both ways for the last seven minutes or so it seemed they called everything wrong. I honestly believe it was about 4 bad calls each way for a total roughly of about 8 wrong or incorrect calls. In the end it was a wash, it's unfortunate but that I really what happened. To take credit away from Wisconsin is just crazy. Congratulations Wisconsin and congratulations to Kentucky on a fine season. Time to move on, still plenty of ball left to be played.