• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

30 for 30 Bobby Knight

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone watching? It’s interesting. Dakich is on twitter ranting about how much bs is in it

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching it. Him wiping his ass and showing it to his team to say they played like shit was hilarious and disturbing.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit you’re right. Dakich is tweeting like every minute.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby knight was a hard ass asshole. He should’ve never choked a player and should’ve been punished but this documentary was over the top imo. The narrator showed an Indiana team getting eliminated from the tourney and blamed their blank stares and emotions on having to play for bobby knight? Cmon dude gimme a break. I never liked knight but this doc is a little ridiculous but entertaining

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone watching? It’s interesting. Dakich is on twitter ranting about how much bs is in it

Dakich is a dickwad. Most of what comes out of his mouth is shit that he pulls out of his own asshole. By far the most self absorbed moron calling college games out there. He thinks he's a savant bringing basketball knowledge to the masses but the dude is the dumbest fool on the airwaves. Though nothing will ever top the single dumbest thing I've ever heard him say; he claimed Kristaps Porzingis would be a bust and couldn't play in the NBA because "I can see it in his eyes". That was seriously his analysis. The host thought he was joking at first but he was dead serious, and when pressed on it, he couldn't offer a single thing beyond that bullshit.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dakich is a dickwad. Most of what comes out of his mouth is shit that he pulls out of his own asshole. By far the most self absorbed moron calling college games out there. He thinks he's a savant bringing basketball knowledge to the masses but the dude is the dumbest fool on the airwaves. Though nothing will ever top the single dumbest thing I've ever heard him say; he claimed Kristaps Porzingis would be a bust and couldn't play in the NBA because "I can see it in his eyes". That was seriously his analysis. The host thought he was joking at first but he was dead serious, and when pressed on it, he couldn't offer a single thing beyond that bullshit.
Colin Cowherd said Mitch Trubisky wouldn’t become a good QB because his name was too long with too many syllables and no easy nickname. I’m not saying Trubisky will become a pro-bowler but that was a Dakich level explanation right there. Lol

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's lobbying hard for Vitale's spot once that old dick retires.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's lobbying hard for Vitale's spot once that old dick retires.

yeah, there's no way he replaces Vitale b/c Vitale has already been replaced. Bilas replaced Vitale a few years ago on their top telecasts. Vitale no longer calls Duke/UNC

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he also claims that Carolina basketball has been soft since the early 1980s. UNC has 4 national titles since 1982, lmao.

phantomfoul88

"Send Lawyers, Guns, and Money"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, there's no way he replaces Vitale b/c Vitale has already been replaced. Bilas replaced Vitale a few years ago on their top telecasts. Vitale no longer calls Duke/UNC

I guess I should say the token ESPN loudmouth. Bilas calls ACC games, we unfortunately get stuck with Dakich in the midwest.

Lions=TeHsUcKs

Basketball School
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah Dakich is fucking garbage.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see this. Illinois b-ball is in my blood and that Indiana Illinois game used to be a war. I remember him coming unglued a lot. Great b-ball coach tho

My high school b-ball coach really thought he was Bobby Knight. Went to his camp, wore a red sweater for games, but he absolutely sucked as a coach.

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see this. Illinois b-ball is in my blood and that Indiana Illinois game used to be a war. I remember him coming unglued a lot. Great b-ball coach tho

My high school b-ball coach really thought he was Bobby Knight. Went to his camp, wore a red sweater for games, but he absolutely sucked as a coach.

Look at the fucking players your coach had to create a team! No wonder he sucked as a coach:D

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know that Reid had died. He was just 36

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the fucking players your coach had to create a team! No wonder he sucked as a coach:D

Shit son 56-5 my last 2 years of HS. Illinois was just 1A and 2A back then.

Played against the best high school b-ball team of all time

I still want to watch this Bobby Knight deal. I’m guessing it’s mostly ESPN showing all the shit he did.

Dam good coach. For the record my HS coach was a douche. Our team was loaded. He left after my senior year and went to a school where he was awful

Stochdoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit son 56-5 my last 2 years of HS. Illinois was just 1A and 2A back then.

Played against the best high school b-ball team of all time

I still want to watch this Bobby Knight deal. I’m guessing it’s mostly ESPN showing all the shit he did.

Dam good coach. For the record my HS coach was a douche. Our team was loaded. He left after my senior year and went to a school where he was awful

What is the HS team you think is the best of all-time? Just curious.

Stochdoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a team in Indiana in 1969, Indianapolis Washington, that had both George McGinnis and Steve Downing on the roster. They ran the table (31 - 0) for the state championship that year. They were up there for the GOAT HS teams.

But yeah, those Proviso East teams were some kind of good.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We had a team in Indiana in 1969, Indianapolis Washington, that had both George McGinnis and Steve Downing on the roster. They ran the table (31 - 0) for the state championship that year. They were up there for the GOAT HS teams.

But yeah, those Proviso East teams were some kind of good.

Indiana can ball no doubt. That proviso east team was nasty. I think 2 of those guys peaked in high school and were so good they still were damn good in college. Game caught up with them in the NBA. Michael Finley was pretty nasty too. All 3 could shoot 3s back then and had monster dunks for HS. All had Afros and beards — they looked almost 30 years old

Stochdoc

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finley had a solid NBA career.

Downing led IU to the Final 4 in 72 - 73.

McGinnis played 1 year at IU and then went to play for the Pacers in the old ABA before going to Philly in the NBA. He was a perennial all-star. One of the best ever to come out of Indiana.