• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum/brown/smart 2020s

Curry/klay/dray 2010s

Parker/Manu\Duncan 2000s

This may go down as the next dynasty trio but smart is still a little too inconsistent, we will see if he ever even makes all-star (probably get 1 or 2 if celtics win at least 3 rings).
id slow down there buckaroo. lol

you just got pushed to 2 game 7's- with the Bucks missing Middleton, and the Heat beat to shit---- after the whole Celtics team played like putrified dog shit until the turn of the new year- or do you forget all the malaise and calls for Brown and Tatum to get split up until they started playing D in January?

Celtics look very tough on defense- but this is not a dominant team by any stretch of the imagination- though - there really arent any dominate teams in the NBA right now. The 2016 Cavs or 2017 GSW would wipe the floor with this Boston team.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats what the Cavs said about guys like- Mo Williams and Zydrunas-- guys can be hall of famers with games like this! (lol- just kidding).

Celtics point of attack- the 1, 2, 3 is just so athletic and good on defense......and then Horford and Williams are tough to handle defensively too.
Jaylen is a 22-25PPG on great efficiency guy. He's on like that hall of fame james worthy tier.

And smart isn't really a star but elite 3rd wheel for sure. I would saySmart on his best day is a better player then a guy like tony parker or maybe even Robert parish. Elite defense and 15/5/5 guy is pretty damn good.

These 3 have always been very good, Tatum is just finally hitting his peak and a dynasty may be unleashed.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jaylen is a 22-25PPG on great efficiency guy. He's on like that hall of fame james worthy tier.

And smart isn't really a star but elite 3rd wheel for sure. I would saySmart on his best day is a better player then a guy like tony parker or maybe even Robert parish. Elite defense and 15/5/5 guy is pretty damn good.

These 3 have always been very good, Tatum is just finally hitting his peak and a dynasty may be unleashed.
dude- tony parker is a hall of famer.

Marcus Smart was in trade rumors up till a few months ago and- while his shooting has started to improve- he can build a brick house in a hurry. I would slow your roll. lol.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id slow down there buckaroo. lol

you just got pushed to 2 game 7's- with the Bucks missing Middleton, and the Heat beat to shit---- after the whole Celtics team played like putrified dog shit until the turn of the new year- or do you forget all the malaise and calls for Brown and Tatum to get split up until they started playing D in January?

Celtics look very tough on defense- but this is not a dominant team by any stretch of the imagination- though - there really arent any dominate teams in the NBA right now. The 2016 Cavs or 2017 GSW would wipe the floor with this Boston team.
They were great enough in regular season to end with the #1 SRS team in reg season, they have had smart/rob missing time all playoffs, they eliminated Giannis, Durant, butler. 7-0 now after losses in playoffs and they haven't lost a back 2 back game in over 2 months.

Udoka is looking like their Phil jackson right now.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude- tony parker is a hall of famer.

Marcus Smart was in trade rumors up till a few months ago and- while his shooting has started to improve- he can build a brick house in a hurry. I would slow your roll. lol.
2 wins away from the greatest playoff run in history

Nobody has ever eliminated this group of top level players:

Durant-Giannis-Butler-Curry

And multiple game 7 wins and even a sweep for good measure

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MArcus Smart is 28. No All Star games.

At 28- Parker had been to 3 all star games in a loaded west and won a Finals MVP.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were great enough in regular season to end with the #1 SRS team in reg season, they have had smart/rob missing time all playoffs, they eliminated Giannis, Durant, butler. 7-0 now after losses in playoffs and they haven't lost a back 2 back game in over 2 months.

Udoka is looking like their Phil jackson right now.
and the 2016 Cavs or 2017 Warriors would destroy them.

hey- they are taking advantage of a wide upen league right now- good on them- but starting to say dynasty right now is assinine. The NBA landscape changes very quickly. As I said- in December - Boston was on no ones radar and looked a mess.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and the 2016 Cavs or 2017 Warriors would destroy them.

hey- they are taking advantage of a wide upen league right now- good on them- but starting to say dynasty right now is assinine. The NBA landscape changes very quickly. As I said- in December - Boston was on no ones radar and looked a mess.
The 2017 warriors would go to 7

I got this celtics team over 2016 cavs though in 5 games. They would destroy Irving on switches. Why? Because they just f'n did it two weeks ago Hahahaha

This Tatum/brown/smart trio will continue making finals as long as they support them with good role players, so get used to them jack

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 2017 warriors would go to 7

I got this celtics team over 2016 cavs though in 5 games. They would destroy Irving on switches. Why? Because they just f'n did it two weeks ago Hahahaha

This Tatum/brown/smart trio will continue making finals as long as they support them with good role players, so get used to them jack
you are delusional.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is already tatum brown and smart 3rd conference finals together

And 2 wins away from 1 ring that would match curry dray klay (1 ring without KD)

and these guys still have another half decade of Tatum's 20s

While warriors are growing old and crippled

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe/Pau/Odom nearly won 3 rings

This is the younger and better version
30 year old LeBron would wreck your shit. Still at the height of his powers - 24 year old Tatum is nothing compared to him. I enjoyed watching Love beat the shit out of Horford for so many playoff series- and just sucks any bigs out of the middle or get launched on. Williams is just a poor mans Thompsons. The space LeBron gave Kyrie would open him up. It wouldnt be a contest. Beating 34 year old Durant with no Simmons and Harris- is a lot different than beating prime LeBron is arguably the best who ever do it.

LeBron would embarrass this Celtics team. As I said- there are no great teams right now. 2016 Cavs and 2017 Warriors were historic teams. This team is much closer to a Toronto or Dallas team --- its not even close to the prime Cavs and Warriors teams. At least TWO steps down and eminently forgettable.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
30 year old LeBron would wreck your shit. Still at the height of his powers - 24 year old Tatum is nothing compared to him. I enjoyed watching Love beat the shit out of Horford for so many playoff series- and just sucks any bigs out of the middle or get launched on. Williams is just a poor mans Thompsons. The space LeBron gave Kyrie would open him up. It wouldnt be a contest. Beating 34 year old Durant with no Simmons and Harris- is a lot different than beating prime LeBron is arguably the best who ever do it.

LeBron would embarrass this Celtics team. As I said- there are no great teams right now. 2016 Cavs and 2017 Warriors were historic teams. This team is much closer to a Toronto or Dallas team --- its not even close to the prime Cavs and Warriors teams. At least TWO steps down and eminently forgettable.
19 year old tatum before his balls dropped was taking LeBron to 7. This version of Tatum would sweep any version of LeBron (especially if his wingman is Irving).

So LeBron in the playoffs used to beat Tatum's role player al Horford and I'm supposed to be impressed? Horford was eating cow shit in Philly and Oklahoma and then he came back crying too papa Tatum

Tatum grew up and became better then LeBron ever was. He's averaging 8 assists these finals and has better defense, better shooter and better off ball player, more portable player.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Durant the warriors remind me of the buffalo bills 1990-1993 Hahahaha losing at the biggest stage over and over again

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum/Brown/Smart become 1st trio since 1984 finals to each have 20/5/5 in a finals game

Magic/Kareem/worthy

You have to go back 38 years

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs win game 4 and they have the edge again.

Slow down everyone

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shut up Klay! "Stay classy Boston fans"

You douche!

RubinRock

Has a Well-Known Member
Hoopla Cash