• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I'm no alt guys relax

Tatum/celtics fan and newbie

I'll be relentlessly cheering for kawhi when he's healthy as well so take notice of that

And I'm a Brady/Mahomes guy in football

Other then that I won't post much. Just a normal fan and poster like everyone else

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He does kind of have a point,, no offense to heat fans.

Lowry is way past his prime and is no longer a starting caliber point guard.

Butler will be 33, we probably just saw his last run as a superstar. But he will continue being a good top 15-20 player but not at top 5 level like we just saw.

I honestly think the difference is Tyler herro. He wants to be a starter now. Can he make the next jump to being a 25-27PPG scorer? Possibly but the problem is his defense sucks so I don't see him ever making it as a star.

Bam is what he is

Tucker needs to retire

But at the of the day, if butler can stay at his current level for a few more seasons then they will still be very good.

Then how could this deeply flawed team dealing with some pretty limiting injuries come oh so close to beating the spectacular Celtics led by the GOAT!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then how could this deeply flawed team dealing with some pretty limiting injuries come oh so close to beating the spectacular Celtics led by the GOAT!
they had a very very easy path to the ECF and the Celtics also had a ton of injuries.

Smart missed multiple games- and then came back playing on an ankle that was nowhere near 100%. White was hurt. Williams was limping up and down the court. Heat also had injuries- but Lowry is old and always gets injured. Butler is injury prone. Robinson has a limited playoff skillset. Bam shrinks in the playoffs. Tucker is old as dirt.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only guess random theories because you don't like me for random reason. I'm simply saying a 1st team all nba guy who has his team 3 wins away from the title is the best player in the NBA, get over it. Tatum is also better then luka overall accounting both ends and he's less ball dominator aka better brand of basketball.
He shouldn’t have even been first team NBA and he has no place in the discussion for best player in the NBA.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm checking out these bball ref lineup data and it pretty much says smart ruins a lot of lineups. I'm still concerned with smart. He blew game 5 against bucks, he nearly blew game 7 against heat, now he's on the bench for majority of celtics 4th quarter run. Hopefully smart will be fine but he has been very up and down these playoffs. The 1st quarter curry going off seemed to be mostly smarts fault also. But his highs also seem amazing like 1st round series and game 6 vs bucks

I don't think you can start two big men like Horford and rob, they don't play well together. Rob can't space the floor and Horford can but he's not a natural born stretch guy either. So you have to mix these two with grant and maybe even Tatum at the 4 but definitely no Horford/rob together

Horford/Tatum/white together are +22.6 in 249 minutes

Horford/Tatum/Smart together are only +1.8 in 430 minutes

Big minute gap but still a near +22 difference is crazy

Tatum/white are team best +18.5 together. These two need to be playing 40 minutes a night together. But still squeeze in smart for 25-30 mins depending how he's shooting.

Rob/Tatum are also very successful together as long as you take Horford off the court when rob is on. Unfortunately we will most likely see same starting lineup coming off a win.
Ime putting Horford and Williams in the starting line up together changed the Celtics season around. That’s when they grew their offensive identity. If you want to talk no need to play them together in this series because Warriors don’t have impressive offensive bigs, that’s another story. But your post seems to be shitting on ever playing them together. Horford’s presence unlocks Williams because he can play off ball more and roam and be a rim protector. You really don’t know dick about basketball chief. Like so many other tools you invest in advanced analytics to drive your entire opinion because you have no clue what the fuck you’re watching.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya I'm no alt guys relax

Tatum/celtics fan and newbie

I'll be relentlessly cheering for kawhi when he's healthy as well so take notice of that

And I'm a Brady/Mahomes guy in football

Other then that I won't post much. Just a normal fan and poster like everyone else
So pretty much you’re a front running jock sniff with an Alabama football sweat shirt, a Duke ball cap, and Yankees stickers on your Volkswagon Cabriolet.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Butler isn’t banged up and ineffective Games 4 and 5, the Heat are likely playing the Warriors right now.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So pretty much you’re a front running jock sniff with an Alabama football sweat shirt, a Duke ball cap, and Yankees stickers on your Volkswagon Cabriolet.
Brady has been my favorite QB for 20 years I've always said he's better then Peyton

Mahomes is the new GOAT and my new favorite of this generation and ultimately when Brady retires (again)

And I like kawhi/Tatum because they come from the Jordan/Kobe influence

So basically, I have 1-2 favorites in both leagues

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they had a very very easy path to the ECF and the Celtics also had a ton of injuries.

Smart missed multiple games- and then came back playing on an ankle that was nowhere near 100%. White was hurt. Williams was limping up and down the court. Heat also had injuries- but Lowry is old and always gets injured. Butler is injury prone. Robinson has a limited playoff skillset. Bam shrinks in the playoffs. Tucker is old as dirt.
Bam doesn’t shrink in the playoffs. His defense shows up every time he takes the floor. He’s just a limited offensive player. He’s not a three level scorer. His jumper is unreliable. That’s not his game. He’s a plus facilitator for a Big and decent scorer if he’s given shots from 10 feet in. He can’t get his own shots. He’s dependent on playing off the other action on the floor. You’re seemingly ripping the guy because he’s not an All NBA type of guy. He’s not. I don’t think anyone would ever claim he’s that guy. But he’s clearly a winning player. This dire outlook on the Heat is a weird hot take. The Heat are always a franchise that you look at and see the net result is greater than the sum of their parts because of their continuity and culture. They have a great coach and a great system.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady has been my favorite QB for 20 years I've always said he's better then Peyton

Mahomes is the new GOAT and my new favorite of this generation and ultimately when Brady retires (again)

And I like kawhi/Tatum because they come from the Jordan/Kobe influence

So basically, I have 1-2 favorites in both leagues
That’s gayer than Richard Simmons and a bag of dicks. And absolutely the stuff of a front runner.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Butler isn’t banged up and ineffective Games 4 and 5, the Heat are likely playing the Warriors right now.
And likely down 0-1 as well

That's why it was wise to let goatum handle it

Celtics spotted Miami a game with no Horford/smart game 1 and they still couldn't get the job done. Celtics were just better. Game 6 was also a miracle with tons of last second shotclock made baskets.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s gayer than Richard Simmons and a bag of dicks. And absolutely the stuff of a front runner.
I like GOATS the true goats (Brady, Jordan) and the ones they influence. Relying on numerous guys on a 8 man rotation is too stressful. Feels much better being a player fan, I would recommend it to anybody.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like GOATS the true goats (Brady, Jordan) and the ones they influence. Relying on numerous guys on a 8 man rotation is too stressful. Feels much better being a player fan, I would recommend it to anybody.
Most of us can’t be programmed that way. Being a sports fan is about grabbing a team and being with them through good times and bad. You’re Barbara Hershey in The Natural. (Great movie. Go watch it if you haven’t seen it. The best movies are always based on books).

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of us can’t be programmed that way. Being a sports fan is about grabbing a team and being with them through good times and bad. You’re Barbara Hershey in The Natural. (Great movie. Go watch it if you haven’t seen it. The best movies are always based on books).
You end up being a fan of the team, so it's kind of the same thing ultimately. Only difference is if Tatum was traded to another team, I would be a fan of that team and ignore celtics (assuming they don't get another one of my golden boys).

So that's basically how I play it. Still cheering for everybody on celtics as long as Tatum is there

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You end up being a fan of the team, so it's kind of the same thing ultimately. Only difference is if Tatum was traded to another team, I would be a fan of that team and ignore celtics (assuming they don't get another one of my golden boys).

So that's basically how I play it. Still cheering for everybody on celtics as long as Tatum is there
No it isn’t. You don’t live through the dog days of Jameis Winston disappointing as a Bucs fan. You just hop on the Bucs bandwagon when Brady arrives. You don’t live through 50 years of struggling to get back to the promised land as a Chiefs fan. You just hop on the Mahomes band wagon. You’re not a fan of a team. You’re a jock sniff who engages in hero worship like a cuckold trying to live your life vicariously through the achievements of another individual. It’s why ancient people created Beowulf and Gilgamesh.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam doesn’t shrink in the playoffs. His defense shows up every time he takes the floor. He’s just a limited offensive player. He’s not a three level scorer. His jumper is unreliable. That’s not his game. He’s a plus facilitator for a Big and decent scorer if he’s given shots from 10 feet in. He can’t get his own shots. He’s dependent on playing off the other action on the floor. You’re seemingly ripping the guy because he’s not an All NBA type of guy. He’s not. I don’t think anyone would ever claim he’s that guy. But he’s clearly a winning player. This dire outlook on the Heat is a weird hot take. The Heat are always a franchise that you look at and see the net result is greater than the sum of their parts because of their continuity and culture. They have a great coach and a great system.
they do have a great coach and a great system. In a year without any dominant teams- that served them very well.

Bam was well below his regular season averages in points and rebounds in the playoffs. A max player and all star, he is not someone that scares the opposition. He is very good and consitent, but hardly brilliant- which is what he needed to be.

The Heat were a win now team. As a Sixers fans- you cant possibly say that the Heat beat the Sixers at anything near full strength with Embiid missing the first two games and dealing with real and serious injuires. You cant say the Sixers wont be better next year with Maxey coming into his own, and hopefully a healthy embiid during a playoff series.

The Heat are an older win-now team. They got to the conference Finals beating a mediocre Hawks team and a depleted Sixers team. They had a ton of injuries during the Boston series- but then Boston also had plenty of injuries. I see Boston only getting better with the ages of Brown and Tatum- and Smart taking the next step. Lowry, Butler and Tucker- 3 of their starters are all in their mid or late 30's. Robinson- another starter for much of the season- proved unplayable.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they do have a great coach and a great system. In a year without any dominant teams- that served them very well.

Bam was well below his regular season averages in points and rebounds in the playoffs. A max player and all star, he is not someone that scares the opposition. He is very good and consitent, but hardly brilliant- which is what he needed to be.

The Heat were a win now team. As a Sixers fans- you cant possibly say that the Heat beat the Sixers at anything near full strength with Embiid missing the first two games and dealing with real and serious injuires. You cant say the Sixers wont be better next year with Maxey coming into his own, and hopefully a healthy embiid during a playoff series.

The Heat are an older win-now team. They got to the conference Finals beating a mediocre Hawks team and a depleted Sixers team. They had a ton of injuries during the Boston series- but then Boston also had plenty of injuries. I see Boston only getting better with the ages of Brown and Tatum- and Smart taking the next step. Lowry, Butler and Tucker- 3 of their starters are all in their mid or late 30's. Robinson- another starter for much of the season- proved unplayable.
Well, first, as a Sixers fan, I know that a healthy Embiid in the playoffs is nothing but rumor. Quite frankly, I saw it one time in the bubble and it’s no surprise that in that situation he needed 5 months off before that commenced. The bubble Sixers were dead on arrival when Simmons went out with injury though. Also, because I’m a Sixers fan , I know exactly who Jimmy Butler is. He’s one of the best, if not the best clutch performer in the NBA when the big lights come on. The Heat need a tweak not a rebuild. Their cross roads right now is Herro. They have to decide if they want to mortgage their future and hedge with their ability to identify talent others don’t see and develop that talent (Vincent, Strus undrafted free agents). If I’m them, I see what I can get to round out the group around Butler Lowry and Bam with the Herro asset. You’re right about Herro’s defense and that may always be an issue. Before he becomes a starter, coming off of 6th man of the year, his value will never be higher. The Heat are a win now group. The window is one or two more years. If they bring back Herro, I don’t see an ability to navigate to add to this team. Robinson has a price tag to bring back players but he doesn’t have the value. In closing, what I’m saying to you and Perk is that you’re one or two years early on blowing this thing up.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be the stupidest thing i read.

Jimmy make the finals in year 1, lose in game 7 of the ecf in year 3, and this somehow means the heat should blow it up and rebuild?

Clearly, the only way to save the Heat is to trade Jimmy and Herro to the Lakers for Westbrook.

You talk to Riley, I will talk to Pelinka and see ya in the finals next year.

:thumb:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get some new material.

You use that waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too much.

Dummy Feeling Dumb GIF

:D