• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets take away his shaq sidekick runs and just look at his 2009/10 runs.

You're going to sit here and say that 09 or 2010 Kobe is having a better playoff run then current Tatum? Because I'm debating that all night as long as tatum finishes this job.

Eliminating Durant/Giannis/butler despite having weaker help. Tatum doesn't have anybody on this celtics team as good as Pau.

Tatum is also one of those rare wings who kept up his volume scoring while still being elite defense. It's rare because it's difficult due to wings/guards using up so much energy offensively. They don't get to sleep on offense like most bigs.

So I'm putting major value on Tatum's two way dominance. And when I look up his on/off numbers and defense impact, all it tells me is I'm 100% accurate of my assessment of him.
If you are being real then take a break on obsessive defending and let’s the series speak for itself. He did have a
Bad shooting night and he knows that social media is on him for it

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are being real then take a break on obsessive defending and let’s the series speak for itself. He did have a
Bad shooting night and he knows that social media is on him for it
He's just hitting his peak. Remember it takes a while for a player to mature.

90s Kobe sucked

Nobody knew who curry was until like 2014

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't understand why people keep underrating Tatum. Muscles and lack of flashy game may be apart of it like I said. But their may be something deeper to it. Is it because he's a christian and went to a white school duke? Just taking random theories. I guess the only way to get hype is if your either

A) flashy with muscles

B) a traditional 20/10 big man who was a #1 pick

I guess if he was a #1 pick that would of helped his hype out. He's getting grossly underrated pretty much every where I see. The biggest compliment I heard is shaq call him a top ten player oh thank you lol

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jenna Marbles Reaction GIF
real housewives of new york city wtf GIF

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, too many days between games.

So, I refuse to keep switching threads.

@bksballer89 @Heatles84

This Dude is a fucking hawt take clown.

This might be the stupidest thing i read.

Jimmy make the finals in year 1, lose in game 7 of the ecf in year 3, and this somehow means the heat should blow it up and rebuild?

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@bksballer89 @Heatles84

When he first started he was good.....now he's kind of a joke.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See I'm not afraid to admit I don't know shit about other sports. If I was a troll I would act smart in all of them. Basketball is just one you should listen to me in. My knowledge of each sport:

NBA: 10/10
NFL: 7.5/10
MLB: 2/10
Boxing or MMA: 1/10
Track: 0/10
brian regan what GIF

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jimmy make the finals in year 1, lose in game 7 of the ecf in year 3, and this somehow means the heat should blow it up and rebuild?
I think ol' Perky Perk has been "carrying on" a little too much.

ChrisperJ10

Above Average Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't understand why people keep underrating Tatum. Muscles and lack of flashy game may be apart of it like I said. But their may be something deeper to it. Is it because he's a christian and went to a white school duke? Just taking random theories. I guess the only way to get hype is if your either

A) flashy with muscles

B) a traditional 20/10 big man who was a #1 pick

I guess if he was a #1 pick that would of helped his hype out. He's getting grossly underrated pretty much every where I see. The biggest compliment I heard is shaq call him a top ten player oh thank you lol
We all know how good he is. No one was underrating him until you joined.

Every post is the same.

Jayson this, Jayson that. We get it, YOU LOVE HIM. I could bring a up a random player and you’d compare said player to Tatum’s usage rate.

Kawhi_2_Tatum custom gif below…

6D616A06-B96C-4A38-ABA0-25F590D45AC0.gif

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He does kind of have a point,, no offense to heat fans.

Lowry is way past his prime and is no longer a starting caliber point guard.

Butler will be 33, we probably just saw his last run as a superstar. But he will continue being a good top 15-20 player but not at top 5 level like we just saw.

I honestly think the difference is Tyler herro. He wants to be a starter now. Can he make the next jump to being a 25-27PPG scorer? Possibly but the problem is his defense sucks so I don't see him ever making it as a star.

Bam is what he is

Tucker needs to retire

But at the of the day, if butler can stay at his current level for a few more seasons then they will still be very good.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We all know how good he is. No one was underrating him until you joined.

Every post is the same.

Jayson this, Jayson that. We get it, YOU LOVE HIM. I could bring a up a random player and you’d compare said player to Tatum’s usage rate.

Kawhi_2_Tatum custom gif below…

View attachment 298129
You just hate me cause I like kawhi and he has left luka in his dust 2 out of the last 3years

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can only guess random theories because you don't like me for random reason. I'm simply saying a 1st team all nba guy who has his team 3 wins away from the title is the best player in the NBA, get over it. Tatum is also better then luka overall accounting both ends and he's less ball dominator aka better brand of basketball.

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm checking out these bball ref lineup data and it pretty much says smart ruins a lot of lineups. I'm still concerned with smart. He blew game 5 against bucks, he nearly blew game 7 against heat, now he's on the bench for majority of celtics 4th quarter run. Hopefully smart will be fine but he has been very up and down these playoffs. The 1st quarter curry going off seemed to be mostly smarts fault also. But his highs also seem amazing like 1st round series and game 6 vs bucks

I don't think you can start two big men like Horford and rob, they don't play well together. Rob can't space the floor and Horford can but he's not a natural born stretch guy either. So you have to mix these two with grant and maybe even Tatum at the 4 but definitely no Horford/rob together

Horford/Tatum/white together are +22.6 in 249 minutes

Horford/Tatum/Smart together are only +1.8 in 430 minutes

Big minute gap but still a near +22 difference is crazy

Tatum/white are team best +18.5 together. These two need to be playing 40 minutes a night together. But still squeeze in smart for 25-30 mins depending how he's shooting.

Rob/Tatum are also very successful together as long as you take Horford off the court when rob is on. Unfortunately we will most likely see same starting lineup coming off a win.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see it at all. This guy is a troll and knows way less than he thinks he does about the NBA, but he's not Razon level dumb. That guy was just straight up stupid.

Like I said, people go alt hunting a lot but I really don't think alts are a thing. Not nearly as much as people look for them.

Yeah. It is really unlikely.

Even more unlikely for an alt to come in with an entirely new schtick.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

@bksballer89 @Heatles84

I agree.

The new Celtics guy might be a nitwit--- but he does have somewhat of a point about the Celtics path. Everyone knows the Nets were a mess- hence the 7th seed. A team with Kyrie and Durant does not have much cap room/assets after those 2- but their 2 other guys they sunk capital into were Simmons and Harris. If the Celtics were missing Smart and White- and Simmons and Harris were healthy and playing- the result is likely different- but still- defeating Kyrie and Durant 4-0 is a lot more impressive than defeating the Hawks.

Defeating the Bucks- even without Middleton- is more impressive than defeating the 76'ers with Embiid missing multiple games, and having a broken face and thumb.

The Heat really do not have much of an effective road to improve. Lowry will be 38 by the time the playoffs roll around again. Bam is their #2 and he seriously underachieved during the playoffs. Herro underachieved then got hurt. Robinson- he of the freshly minted 90 million dollar contract was hunted on defense whenever he was on the court- and proved that a no-D all-3 guy can become unplayable in certain series- especially against Boston who has 4 guys who could just destroy him in Tatum, Brown, Smart, White in the backcourt/wing.

Butler and Lowry a year older. Tucker is ancient as well and has filled an oversized role for his skillset. Robinson largely ineffective and couldnt get off the bench. Little to no draft capital. No cap flexibility. No one is giving anything up to trade for Robinson or Lowry. The Heat had a very easy road- really only played 1 team that was a serious playoff team considering Embiid's injuries. I dont see how they get better next year. I dont see how they could possibly have an easier road next year. They would have been bigger underdogs in the Finals then the Celtics- and I dont even think this Warriors team is that good- another team that took advantage- to their credit- against a very good draw and an unbelievably easy path to the Finals.

maybe if they trade Herro in a package, and Bam grows a pair of balls and takes the next step. I have wrote it before and Ill write it again- if Mobley becomes Bam- ill be severely disappointed. Thankfully- I think Mobley will be a much more aggressive player that shines in big situations instead of shrinks from them.

A lot of teams are only going to get better next year. I see the Heat regressing- unless Herro and Bam take the next step- or they trade Herro in a package for a Beal type- if that is even possible.

NExt year- if all stays equal- which it wont- I would have the Bucks, Celtics, Nets all slam dunks better than the Heat. Brown and Tatum should only improve- they are still so young and are getting valuable experience. Nets will have Harris and maybe Simmons and a year to integrate everyone. Bucks are the Bucks. Phily took them to 6 with Embiid being beat to shit- Maxey is getting better. And that is only the East.

Last edited: