• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum still had one of the top 5 greatest pre finals runs of all time. But was far too soft in the finals. Although his team was vastly inferior to warriors. I have given up on Tatum. Udoka being persistent with Robert Williams also threw the series away, I'm done with that clown as well.

June 26th I'm available for a name change and will be changing it to Kawhi_2_Kawhi

Cya next season fellas

jontaejones

Hoopla Cash
$ 149.32
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The C's beat Milwaukee fair and square, but at this point, I'm convinced that if this finals was Warriors vs Bucks and the Bucks had a healthy Middleton, this would be a much better finals. Hopefully IF this Celtics team makes it this far again, they'll be ready for it

So careless with the ball, the kind of TOs you see at LA Fitness...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tatum still had one of the top 5 greatest pre finals runs of all time. But was far too soft in the finals. Although his team was vastly inferior to warriors. I have given up on Tatum. Udoka being persistent with Robert Williams also threw the series away, I'm done with that clown as well.

June 26th I'm available for a name change and will be changing it to Kawhi_2_Kawhi

Cya next season fellas
Heh...

Hehehe...

Bwaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa....

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cya next season fellas
Oh look, it's back.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montanan is going to celebrate by pissing on a Klay jersey