• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

(3) Warriors vs (2) Celtics 2021-22 FINALS

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said yesterday the goal needs to be all of us getting blocked by him so it's just him and Montalban left that he can read

I don't know if I've been put on the block list. But I hope so.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Hoops Hype legit? I honestly don't know, so I don't read their stuff. That said, I can totally believe Draymond saying this. He's one of the biggest talkers in all of sports. Unfortunately for the Warriors, he is not backing up all that talk in this series.
He actually said this in the presence of.Chris Haynes.

Hoopshype is a site that consolidates articles/tweets from all the major outlets.

McCollum, a journalism major, felt a responsibility to inform Green of his Finals prediction in person rather than the forward being surprised to learn McCollum’s position on national television. Being a bystander amid the conversation, McCollum and Green allowed Yahoo Sports to publish the details of their conversation. “I’ve got to tell you this. I picked Boston to win Game 3, I picked you guys to win Game 4. But ultimately, I’ve got the Celtics winning the Finals,” McCollum told Green. “I just want you to hear it from me first before you hear me say it on TV.” Green, without hesitation, responded, “That’s fine. Those Celtics will still be ringless just like you. Respect.”

– via Chris Haynes @ Yahoo! Sports

LogicMan

Watch out for Berniedoodles and Trumpers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Word of warning to Draymond, tomorrow night will be worse so you better put your big boy pants on.
I tend to agree. He created his own mess

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s going 6 and maybe even 7

Game four will be the biggest game of Tatum's career. And the rest of the Celtics too. But I hope he can step it up and have good shooting good night.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never wanna hear about how LeBron cries to the refs. Draymond takes it to another level.
Not just another level but he treats them like his bitches. He must have something on Adam Silver.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Throw a personal attack at him to be sure
If I was banned I wouldn't see his posts but I still see them unfortunately. This is like seeing my presents under the tree on Christmas Eve then looking Christmas morning and all of them are gone.

LogicMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game four will be the biggest game of Tatum's career. And the rest of the Celtics too. But I hope he can step it up and have good shooting good night.
Jaylen sets the tone in this series early. Keep all doing exactly what they are doing

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Combination of personal attacks and never contributing to the discussion

Shane has just been added to the list
Dude, you are spamming the board with some awfully hot takes.

People are going to respond to that.

When you say personal attack, you mean calling you a Tatum fan boy or something else?

If you keep blocking the folks that disagree, playfully or respectfully, who will you have left to banter with?

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn....
I'll forward some of my vcash to that k2t dude's account if he blocks me.

Sarcastic Tommy Dewey GIF by NOW WE'RE TALKING TV SERIES

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I was banned I wouldn't see his posts but I still see them unfortunately. This is like seeing my presents under the tree on Christmas Eve then looking Christmas morning and all of them are gone.
It means he doesn't see your posts.

Even if you respond to him, he won't see it.

He can see my responses to you, if I'm not blocked.

But, he can't see the post that I quoted.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No that's not how it works. If he blocks you but you don't block him you still see his posts. He just doesn't see yours. I'm blocked and I see all his bullshit LOL

Kawhi_2_Murray

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, you are spamming the board with some awfully hot takes.

People are going to respond to that.

When you say personal attack, you mean calling you a Tatum fan boy or something else?

If you keep blocking the folks that disagree, playfully or respectfully, who will you have left to banter with?
Their is reasonable ways to debate me. The ones that aren't reasonable, I won't waste time with.

Tatum is putting up 26/6/6 with elite defense and outplayed and eliminated Durant, Giannis, butler. Now he's 2 wins away from doing the same thing to Curry. It's time to face the facts. Tatum is the best player in the world and is having easily a top 10 playoff run in nba history

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never wanna hear about how LeBron cries to the refs. Draymond takes it to another level.
He gets away with so much.

I totally understand why his wife is salty about the Fuck Draymond chants.

It's disgusting.

But, with the shit that comes out of this guys mouth towards opponents and his own fucking teammates * Durant * during games?

She should have known better than to take her children to a game in Boston of all places.