• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) T'Wolves vs. 5) Mavericks

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, like I said, you get to see yourself however you want. But how we see ourselves doesn't always agree with how others see us.

Except that doesnt work when its something someone chooses to identify as.

Now if I want to say I am not stupid and you disagree then we have a debate.

I am literally the only person on earth that can determine whether or not I am a fan of anything. Team, movie, food. It cannot get any simpler than that.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eyeroll emoji

The eyerolling would be you mentally being unable to handle someone saying they are not a fan, of a random basketball team.

It becomes more professionally worrisome when that person has every reason to bandwagon said team.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that doesnt work when its something someone chooses to identify as.

Now if I want to say I am not stupid and you disagree then we have a debate.

I am literally the only person on earth that can determine whether or not I am a fan of anything. Team, movie, food. It cannot get any simpler than that.
Not true. Behavior informs the meaning of the word. But for the last time, it doesn't matter if our definitions differ. You don't seem like someone who cares much about the opinion or observations of others. Good for you. Those opinions and observations remain.

And I definitely do not think you are stupid

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not true. Behavior informs the meaning of the word. But for the last time, it doesn't matter if our definitions differ. You don't seem like someone who cares much about the opinion or observations of others. Good for you. Those opinions and observations remain.

And I definitely do not think you are stupid
Yes, you can observe that I seem like a fan. You cannot determine I am a fan. That can only be determined by me.

But I mean shit, if you want the ultimate observation. Observe something I say post a Twins april loss compared to a Wolves loss game 1 WCF loss. Shit, post game 7 my only comments were agruing about Ants maturity(Fan of him)

Wolves lost tonight and I literally threw on goddamn survivor finale(watched it during half time too)

I will admit, I do care more about the Wolves winning then any of the however many titles the Lynx won though

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you can observe that I seem like a fan. You cannot determine I am a fan. That can only be determined by me.
To be honest this is a pretty well known philosophical debate...how is meaning conferred, is it accepted meanings determined by society, or is the only source of true meaning from the self? We can both be 'correct' here...you are what society labels a fan...you self-identify as a non fan. Some overlap with transgenderism here too.
But I mean shit, if you want the ultimate observation. Observe something I say post a Twins april loss compared to a Wolves loss game 1 WCF loss. Shit, post game 7 my only comments were agruing about Ants maturity(Fan of him)

Wolves lost tonight and I literally threw on goddamn survivor finale(watched it during half time too)
Reasonable
I will admit, I do care more about the Wolves winning then any of the however many titles the Lynx won though
LOL fair enough

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had my wife take a mold of her boyfriends giant veiny one just so we can keep it close at night.
That's oddly specific so I believe you

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolves paint defense was a problem.

But it wasn’t how they guarded Kyrie. He was taking the ball hard to the rim and made a bunch of tough, contested finishes off very determined drives.

He isn’t going to do that every game.

The biggest problem was coverage on Luka pick and roll. They left Gobert dropping which allowed Luka space coming off the top to get downhill. Then Gobert had to come off the big to contest late leaving lobs and drop offs for dunks wide open.

They can’t let Luka get downhill that easily or he is going to carve them up.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The real MVP doing MVP things.

Voters looking idiotic.

Getting made fun of by their families.