• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) T'Wolves vs. 5) Mavericks

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Statistically speaking, I am not sure how common it is

But being +36 from 3 and still losing the game, at home none the less. Should be impossible.
A lot of things that probably won’t continue.

Towns and Ant both struggled.
Mavs role players struggled a lot.
Kyrie wasn’t missing.
Twolves couldn’t miss from 3.

All of it will even out. Minny is fine.

Towns can’t go 6 for 20

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie wasn’t missing.

Towns can’t go 6 for 20

Towns is just so damn inconsistent as a 7 footer scoring in the paint. Wolves better adjust.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna miss this TNT crew. Great analysis. All great questions to Kyrie. I was wondering the same

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with the God damn wolves. Just going to pull a typical Minnesota bullshit and collapse. My heart is done.

Psych. I love my wolves, let's go tie this up guys. We have shown we can win on the road

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what you want to here since this series is every other day

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh? I didnt say someone had to. I quite literally said that if I were a fan, thats exactly what I would be doing. As I do literally every time the Twins, Vikings and WIld make the playoffs.

I can afford tickets(though admittingly Wolves tix are muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch higher than anything ive ever had to spend twins) and I am not disabled. I actively choose not to attend.
Of course you are allowed to define words however you want for your own use, but a person who spends as much time watching a team on TV and posting about them, who has passionate hatred for certain players on or formerly on that team (Wiggins, DLo, KAT, Anderson...), that's how the rest of the word defines the word 'fan'. You are obviously a Wolves fan. Not going to playoff games in person (while watching and parsing them closely) doesn't change that word's meaning.

Now, clearly it does for you, and as I said you can think whatever you want. But others do not have to go along with your unorthodox definition. I suspect this is your version of the pessimistic fan who pretends they don't care when their team fails, they predicted it, etc. Since you're not a fan the Wolves mediocre existence doesn't have to bother you, why should it, you're not a fan. But you're not fooling anyone but yourself. Of course you are a fan. And a pretty knowledgeable one, you don't have to be ashamed!

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm done with the God damn wolves. Just going to pull a typical Minnesota bullshit and collapse. My heart is done.

Psych. I love my wolves, let's go tie this up guys. We have shown we can win on the road
Now THAT'S a fan @mr.hockey4242 ^^^^

Sports are much more fun if you don't pretend not to care

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not what you want to here since this series is every other day

Meaning after a tough 7 game series...playoff fatigue is a thing

Gonna be a close, grueling series it looks like, similar to the Denver one for them

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What im saying is people that watch basketball know when Kyrie is Kyrie. You obviously don’t watch basketball.
Well he does say he's not a fan, so perhaps not

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Kyrie wasn’t missing.

Towns can’t go 6 for 20
Exactly. Every game is its own story and just because one night KAT is 6 for 20 doesn't mean he's gonna be that all series.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I'm not a fan. Like its wild and borderline weird that you want to tell someone what they are
And I'm not a middle aged, thinning haired, formerly 6'0" white dude but everyone insists on telling me I am :noidea:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course you are allowed to define words however you want for your own use, but a person who spends as much time watching a team on TV and posting about them, who has passionate hatred for certain players on or formerly on that team (Wiggins, DLo, KAT, Anderson...), that's how the rest of the word defines the word 'fan'. You are obviously a Wolves fan. Not going to playoff games in person (while watching and parsing them closely) doesn't change that word's meaning.

Now, clearly it does for you, and as I said you can think whatever you want. But others do not have to go along with your unorthodox definition. I suspect this is your version of the pessimistic fan who pretends they don't care when their team fails, they predicted it, etc. Since you're not a fan the Wolves mediocre existence doesn't have to bother you, why should it, you're not a fan. But you're not fooling anyone but yourself. Of course you are a fan. And a pretty knowledgeable one, you don't have to be ashamed!

HUH?? I hate loads of players. And I literally only watch playoff games just like any other team.

I was cheering for the Heat all of last post season. Like actual cheering. And I am not a fan of them either.

I am not a timberwolves fan. Fan is is short for fanatic. That is not me. There is no other way around it, I am objectively not a fan

Also I dont hate Wiggins at all. I hate KAT cause hes a bitch(hint see the reason I root for the heat) and I think Dlo sucks(he does on the Lakers too)

I guess im a Celtics fan too! Said worse about Tatum yesterday than Ive said about wiggins every, this is actually the first time Ive type wiggins name in probably 2 years.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HUH?? I hate loads of players. And I literally only watch playoff games just like any other team.

I was cheering for the Heat all of last post season. Like actual cheering. And I am not a fan of them either.

I am not a timberwolves fan. Fan is is short for fanatic. That is not me. There is no other way around it, I am objectively not a fan

Also I dont hate Wiggins at all. I hate KAT cause hes a bitch(hint see the reason I root for the heat) and I think Dlo sucks(he does on the Lakers too)

I guess im a Celtics fan too! Said worse about Tatum yesterday than Ive said about wiggins every, this is actually the first time Ive type wiggins name in probably 2 years.
I mean, like I said, you get to see yourself however you want. But how we see ourselves doesn't always agree with how others see us.