• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 3) T'Wolves vs. 5) Mavericks

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like I said the pregnancy thing is bad, albeit not uncommon or limited to age.

But the language is a fucking wild take. You’re sounding like hurricandj(never go full DJ).

Don’t get me wrong, I liked Joe Mauer. But if every athlete was joe Mauer I’d also swallow a shot gun. Ants maturity is actually beyond his years in the way that he can get an entire team to follow him. Buy into what he’s saying. Play for him. Mike Conley is bordering on social security and he knows who the leader is.
You seem to confuse maturity with professionalism. I agree 100% that Ant's slipups in maturity are understandable and not uncommon for his age...that does not mean they are not immature.

Again, I will repeat so you can try and understand. His confidence in his game and with the media is not immaturity and is a good thing. It is not in any way related to his maturity issues. You keep trying to mix them up like it is interchangeable and nobody is going to buy that.

Throwing out a hurricane comp because you are losing an argument is more than a little pathetic.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to confuse maturity with professionalism. I agree 100% that Ant's slipups in maturity are understandable and not uncommon for his age...that does not mean they are not immature.

Again, I will repeat so you can try and understand. His confidence in his game and with the media is not immaturity and is a good thing. It is not in any way related to his maturity issues. You keep trying to mix them up like it is interchangeable and nobody is going to buy that.

Throwing out a hurricane comp because you are losing an argument is more than a little pathetic.

I’m not losing an argument.

You literally said he’s immature because of language.

That’s one of the dumbest fucking things anyone has said on this site

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m not losing an argument.

You literally said he’s immature because of language.

That’s one of the dumbest fucking things anyone has said on this site
I gave multiple examples of his immaturity and your response was "yeah, those are immature, but he is young and a star" like that somehow magically makes immaturity no longer count. You literally acknowledge his immaturity and follow instantly with "but that does not count because of age".

This is the first ever argument I have ever been in where the guy agrees with my take, but then claims it is not true in the next sentence because reasons?

The only disconnect we seem to even have is you can't grasp that maturity and confidence are different things. You seem to think acknowledging Ant being a kid somehow undermines everything else, and it just doesn't. You can chime in with the last word after this, I have no interest in contributing to you embarrassing yourself anymore.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gave multiple examples of his immaturity and your response was "yeah, those are immature, but he is young and a star" like that somehow magically makes immaturity no longer count. You literally acknowledge his immaturity and follow instantly with "but that does not count because of age".

This is the first ever argument I have ever been in where the guy agrees with my take, but then claims it is not true in the next sentence because reasons?

The only disconnect we seem to even have is you can't grasp that maturity and confidence are different things. You seem to think acknowledging Ant being a kid somehow undermines everything else, and it just doesn't. You can chime in with the last word after this, I have no interest in contributing to you embarrassing yourself anymore.

You legit just used quotes for something I didn’t say hahaha

What the fuck is going on here.

I said the pregnancy thing was bad, it’s not immature it’s just fucking dumb.

YOU cited ant as immature for foul language. If you can see how psychotic that is idk what else to say.

You definitely shouldn’t reply, because you can’t possibly top that level of stupid.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two will beat the shit out of each other and stumble through game 7.

My head says that Minn. size will prevail. My gut says that K & D pour it on and outscore the Wolves by themselves.

Game 7 will go to OT.

Mavs in 7 and get swept by the C's.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My head says that Minn. size will prevail. My gut says that K & D pour it on and outscore the Wolves by themselves.

Game 7 will go to OT.

You lost me on the last sentence.

Tatum is will spot the opponent one game at minimum himself. Always does

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,116.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Game 7 will go to OT.

LMAO.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we sure that the TWolves should even be playing in this series?

Hey @Duffman go recount the VORP? You guys may still be able to move on.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Turns out losses matter more, surprised you didn’t know that being a 76ers fan.
I don’t think so. I’ve come to understand that advanced stats and analytics like VORP and RAPTOR are the end all be all. There should be a recount.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think so. I’ve come to understand that advanced stats and analytics like VORP and RAPTOR are the end all be all. There should be a recount.
The recount says you’re a bitch.

I thought that was a little harsh myself but you know how those NBA voters are

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The recount says you’re a bitch.
I don’t think “you’re a bitch” is a number in our base ten number system. Please advise.
I thought that was a little harsh myself but you know how those NBA voters are
It’s was pretty shitty of them to not vote the Great White VORP into the Western Conference Final. They should have found another 7 or 8 seed to prop up for them.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All the picks came in early. Now it is time to hate.
My bad.

I should have gone to the first 2 pages.

I only got here by clicking on a notification that I was tagged in a post.