• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 reasons Dak will have his best season to date.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randall Cobb will solidify the slot receiver position.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he is in year 4.
He will either show maturity or he wont.
He has had good & bad times.
I believe he shows what he has learned through his 1st three years. :thumb:

If Moore can even come close to making the plays less predictable presnap. I think he & the Cowboys offense can have a big year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most talent around him, Dak's work ethic, Moore calling plays

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most talent around him, Dak's work ethic, Moore calling plays

I think he will do pretty well. If moore just adds wrinkles in to garretts O and shows him how to make his reads based on the adjustments, he should have a short learning curve to the O and we seem to have the receivers, RB and Oline to move the ball.

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he will do pretty well. If moore just adds wrinkles in to garretts O and shows him how to make his reads based on the adjustments, he should have a short learning curve to the O and we seem to have the receivers, RB and Oline to move the ball.
now but what about the future

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so compete this coming season is all there is
I think you are really totally off base here and you keep harping on it over and over. You either pay your players or you don't. There is no guarantee guys like Cooper will stay regardless of what happens with Dak. You can't resign everyone in the NFL so you resign your most important players and QB is position #1, 2 and 3. If you don't think Dak is a good QB that is your opinion to have. But, you just don't understand the salary cap if you keep acting as if signing Dak means we can't sign anyone else. We will lose one or two guys and paying a QB makes it tough, but that's because we have so many good young players. We are in a better cap position than most teams. There isn't one player on this team more important than Dak. We can wait and sign him next year or tag him and then sign him, but that's a different discussion. The team is negotiating with Dak, Zeke and Cooper because they know they can sign them all. We probably let Collins go and we may not sign one of Jaylon or Vander Esch. But worrying about a RT you can replace and a 2nd LB more than a QB is off base. And if Cooper wants $20M per year he reserve his moving truck for next year now.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is looking better this season if they avoid the injuries. Frederick, a bulked up William's and Mcgovern will make sure of that. We are going to have bigger running lanes and better pass protection. I expect the offense to be much better

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The OL is looking better this season if they avoid the injuries. Frederick, a bulked up William's and Mcgovern will make sure of that. We are going to have bigger running lanes and better pass protection. I expect the offense to be much better
I think we get much better LG play this year and even though Looney was a great fill in last year he is clearly never going to be confused with Frederick. So I agree we should get better OL play in both the running game and the passing game. I am optimistic Smith can be healthier than prior years too. The main thing I wonder is who ultimately ends up our LG this year. With added strength Williams seems the favorite, but McGovern and Su'a Filo are still in play as well I think. Su'a Filo was much better than Williams last year IMO. Or if two of the three step up is Collins looking at some competition at RT? Regardless of who lands where, better depth and improvement is expected and don't sell short the impact of not being so obvious about what we are doing in short yardage (and really at all times) in helping the running game and pass protection as well.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They seem to have the pieces in place to have a great season. I think Dak will really lead this team to a great season, baring catastrophic injuries.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the coaching & playcalling improves like they seem to be hinting at. Dak could be having a big year.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if the coaching & playcalling improves like they seem to be hinting at. Dak could be having a big year.
coaching for sure...it really wouldn't take a complete overall of the plays, but they need to show multiple formations and make defenses have to prepare for the different things they've seen on film when they play Dallas....that's whats been missing under the last OC