• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

3 of the top 4 safeties

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
II think Wilcox is a SS, just my humble opinion.

If that is the case Wilcox should have NEVER been drafted. I think the Cowboys project him as a FS.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you can improve your team you pick the player that will do so.

I for 1 am proud that the Cowboys stuck to their board and picked the guy they had rated highest

If they can add the same type quality players in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and then follow up with solid football players in the rounds 4-5 then prudently use the 7th round picks we could have a great draft

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anytime you can improve your team you pick the player that will do so.

I for 1 am proud that the Cowboys stuck to their board and picked the guy they had rated highest

If they can add the same type quality players in the 2nd and 3rd rounds and then follow up with solid football players in the rounds 4-5 then prudently use the 7th round picks we could have a great draft

:agree:....but we still better take this pick by pick and not assume anything while jerry is in the room

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why settle for NFL average?
Dallas has been NFL average far to long

Certain position average work, until the pass rush improves it will not matter who is @ safety. You can't have above average @ every position. FYI my word of choice was "solid" that is better than just average to me....

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Certain position average work, until the pass rush improves it will not matter who is @ safety. You can't have above average @ every position. FYI my word of choice was "solid" that is better than just average to me....

and you're wrong about Church IMO
just like you were about Sensebaugh a few seasons ago
3 good plays followed by two bad ones is NFL average to me

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you're wrong about Church IMO
just like you were about Sensebaugh a few seasons ago
3 good plays followed by two bad ones is NFL average to me

Sensebaugh would still be a starting safety on this team, speaking of WRONG would you care to discuss Matty or Barbie? :L

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think the Cowboys are going to force Safety or any other position. I think they are going BPA 11 times, and then gonna sign a cheap vet or two to help fill needs in June. I heard Bob Sanders is trying to come back at age 32. I'd give him a vet min as insurance that Church, Wilcox and Johnson can get it done if we don't add a Joyner or Huff

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong guy....never posted shit about johnson but understandable since you lead the league at being wrong you'd make shit up

You never said Matty would beat out Wilcox @ Safety? :whistle:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You never said Matty would beat out Wilcox @ Safety? :whistle:

nope....I was in Wilcox's corner from the start and said as much the day after we drafted him

ask jarntt....he & I expressed wilcox is a player

move on logan....you can't hang

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you ladies leave your mindless rift behind you so we can get this thread back on track?

I still think we can snag a high quality lineman in the 2nd. 3rd round there are too many variables to say for sure who will be there, but there is plenty of talent to choose from in round 2. I'll be happy with just about anybody front 7.

Eastbay

We Dem Boyz!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope....I was in Wilcox's corner from the start

move on logan....you can't hang

You a lie & the truth ain't in you. You only jumped on the Wilcox bandwagon when your great white hope got hurt AGAIN. You seem to have an affinity for soft players.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering who "Matty" was. Let the man who has voiced an opinion on a player and never been wrong take a step forward and leave the rest of us behind. Nothing wrong with going out on a limb for a guy once in a while and the more you comment the more chance for being wrong.

My only problem on the topic has always been when people post with an agenda and refuse to admit they are/were wrong. We all know some on here (well, used to be on here) can watch Romo have the greatest game in the World and give him no credit and others came on here after his 5 Int game and systematically went through each Int and explained why it wasn't his fault.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eastbay. You are wrong on this one. PDay has been more behind Wilcox than anyone else on here. I don't remember his opinion on Johnson, but he has been behind Wilcox from literally day one.