• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

-3 in the Turnover Battle and We STILL Come Back from 21 Points to WIN!!!!

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Another awesome thing was after giving up 21 points to the Bucs in the first half, we surrendered only THREE in the second half!

What an amazing game! :10:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another awesome thing was after giving up 21 points to the Bucs in the first half, we surrendered only THREE in the second half!

What an amazing game! :10:

I'll take the wins whenever we can get them, but I'd like not to be sweating and jittery after a game at some point. My body can't take the close ones like it used to be able to.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I'll take the wins whenever we can get them, but I'd like not to be sweating and jittery after a game at some point. My body can't take the close ones like it used to be able to.

I felt the same way. I was nervous all the way up until the time we got within the Bucs 10 yard line in overtime. I was taking A LOT of deep breaths in the late 4th Quarter and Overtime.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt the same way. I was nervous all the way up until the time we got within the Bucs 10 yard line in overtime. I was taking A LOT of deep breaths in the late 4th Quarter and Overtime.

Me too. I have enough anxiety issues that I don't need more from football viewing. lol

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 2 games now where we've started off with our front 7 looking like there all hung-over … The secondary is battling but it's the battle upfront that were getting popped in the mouth because it seems like as a team were just thinking we can go through the motions and win anyway… We can't get away with this crap against good teams so we better get this out of our system and quick like… Last year we went through something very similar mid season as well.. Then we got it together so I hope that repeats itself…

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was an awesome game and a great comeback.
TB played lights out.
Last year's team would have lost the last 2 games.
Our D is closing out the game and the O is doing enough to win.

Go Seahawks.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have any finger nails left. These last 2 games have been heart attack city, but I'll take the victory any way we can get him. Being minus 3 in the TO department and down 21pts to comeback and win that games shows us the never give up attitude which I love.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is 2 games now where we've started off with our front 7 looking like there all hung-over … The secondary is battling but it's the battle upfront that were getting popped in the mouth because it seems like as a team were just thinking we can go through the motions and win anyway… We can't get away with this crap against good teams so we better get this out of our system and quick like… Last year we went through something very similar mid season as well.. Then we got it together so I hope that repeats itself…

The possibility of a slow start is the thing that worries me the most next week in Atlanta. It's another 10 am start and after coming out looking sluggish and sloppy for a 1 pm home game yesterday, they're gonna have to come out more awake and sharper next week than they have all season. Hopefully the memory of last year's first half debacle in the playoffs in Atlanta will provide that little bit extra for this game. The Falcons might be terrible this year, but if the Hawks can take anything away from the Tampa game, it's that terrible teams can still put a scare into you and possibly even beat you if you're sluggish and sloppy.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just starting taking hyper-tension meds this week. Wish I would have had a higher dosage after watching yesterday's game.

octagondd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the stat ESPN used in their power ranking about teams that were -3 in turnover margin. Before Sunday, those teams were 1-19 in games this season. My guess is the other team is the Broncos or KC but I don't know who it is. Sure shows how tough and resilient this team is to not only overcome the turnovers, but stop the bleeding, rev up the offense and win the game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the stat ESPN used in their power ranking about teams that were -3 in turnover margin. Before Sunday, those teams were 1-19 in games this season. My guess is the other team is the Broncos or KC but I don't know who it is. Sure shows how tough and resilient this team is to not only overcome the turnovers, but stop the bleeding, rev up the offense and win the game.

It was Detroit. Detroit played Dallas week 8 and had 4 turnovers yet won 31-30. So not an elite team.... but Detroit did play at home, had 1 more turnover than Seattle, and Dallas is not a slouch team. Honestly the win Detroit had over Dallas was more impressive than the win Seattle had over Tampa. 31-30 vs. 27-24 with an extra TO and a better opponent was more impressive. But overcoming 3+ turnover differential and winning is impressive regardless.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was one of the best game I saw... Calvin Johnson is an absolute beast.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The possibility of a slow start is the thing that worries me the most next week in Atlanta. It's another 10 am start and after coming out looking sluggish and sloppy for a 1 pm home game yesterday, they're gonna have to come out more awake and sharper next week than they have all season. Hopefully the memory of last year's first half debacle in the playoffs in Atlanta will provide that little bit extra for this game. The Falcons might be terrible this year, but if the Hawks can take anything away from the Tampa game, it's that terrible teams can still put a scare into you and possibly even beat you if you're sluggish and sloppy.

Yep… I'm a little worried especially with the key injuries to our O- line and now with Bryant out… Altanta does not have a good pass rush so I"m thinking we should be ok with our O-line despite missing 3 key guy's… Atlanta's run game hasn't been really impressive either but I heard that story vs the Rams and Tampa and we got shredded on the ground… Teams are gonna officially attack us on the ground repeatedly especially with our dangerous secondary… The second half of the Tampa game our D brought it big time so let's hope they continue where they left off and not start off looking uninspired with no intensity upfront…

Last edited by a moderator:

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think I speak for everybody here when I say I just want to see the Seahawks get a win that doesn't have us all sweating, cursing, biting our nails or throwing stuff with a few minutes left in the game. The last game where I think any of us felt comfortable towards the end that the Seahawks were going to win was the Arizona game and before that, the last comfortable win was the Jacksonville game 4 weeks earlier. It'd be nice to go into the New Orleans and San Francisco games clicking on all cylinders. Right now, the only unit that looks particularly good is the Special Teams unit. That has to change if we're going to gain any steam heading into those games.