• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Memphis Grizzlies vs Golden State Warriors

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really wouldn't take much out of the last game. Memphis had 1 starter in double figures....that won't happen again.

They went to Memphis with a funny healthy grizzlies team and beat them by 20+ with bogut on Randolph most of the game

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They went to Memphis with a funny healthy grizzlies team and beat them by 20+ with bogut on Randolph most of the game

So we should expect a 20 blowout every game?

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm, I would have thought going to Gasol would have been the obvious answer for that.

I mean you could but you have Draymond and a huge body in festus Ezeli to counter. Festus will get more time in this series I think.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grizzles are the better team and better coached.

They will easily win this series 4-1.

They have nothing for Gasol down low.

The better post up team always wins in the Playoffs . That's why they play a series.

If it was one game GS could get on a streak from three and win, or Memphis could get it going.
This will come down to endurance, posting up and coaching (gameplan)

these type of teams always get over rated by inexperienced fans like most of you. Can you say Suns.

Suns are better than these Warriors. Suns of 2007 that is.

Last edited:

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Grizzles are the better team and better coached.

They will easily win this series 4-1.

They have nothing for Gasol down low.

The better post up team always wins in the Playoffs . That's why they play a series.

If it was one game GS could get on a streak from three and win, or Memphis could get it going.
This will come down to endurance, posting up and coaching (gameplan)

these type of teams always get over rated by inexperienced fans like most of you. Can you say Suns.

Suns are better than these Warriors. Suns of 2007 that is.

Sounds like someone isn't a fan of the Warriors. Your opinion is bold, if nothing else.

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like someone isn't a fan of the Warriors. Your opinion is bold, if nothing else.

too many fan boys that live in the bay area don't have any idea what's about to hit them.

Kerr is not a good Playoff coach. He doens't really understand you have to post up to maintain leads and control the tempo.

I was on a site like this about a year ago and everyone was voting on top 10 Sf's in the NBA and I joined in late and saw they were finally getting to Draymond Green around 7 because I pretty much talked them into it. I think they wanted to leave him out all together.

I got there around the 5th or 6th pick and they had Parsons at like 3rd or 4th. (shows what they knew)

some of them showed real anger and kept saying D Green is no good and he's barely a player in the NBA.

I said he's about the 3rd best SF in the game.

Who was right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have to be consistent to win a seires and GS rely on threes and they don't fall usually.

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
too many fan boys that live in the bay area don't have any idea what's about to hit them.

Kerr is not a good Playoff coach. He doens't really understand you have to post up to maintain leads and control the tempo.

I was on a site like this about a year ago and everyone was voting on top 10 Sf's in the NBA and I joined in late and saw they were finally getting to Draymond Green around 7 because I pretty much talked them into it. I think they wanted to leave him out all together.

I got there around the 5th or 6th pick and they had Parsons at like 3rd or 4th. (shows what they knew)

some of them showed real anger and kept saying D Green is no good and he's barely a player in the NBA.

Who was right?

How lucky are we that you've graced us with your unprecedented and incredible basketball knowledge

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who was right?

Wait whatttttt?

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games into his playoff coaching career and yet to lose a game... and its already clear that he "is not a good playoff coach"

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 games into his playoff coaching career and yet to lose a game... and its already clear that he "is not a good playoff coach"

so after just four playoff games going against an 8th seed you're convinced that he's next Phil Jackson?

Tod-Wilkinson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hamboms, since you think you're so smart why don't you tell us stategy on how you think the Warriors will win 4 out of 7 games vs the Memphis Grizzles? How bout you try that instead of just saying "because I'm a fan so they have to win".

gordontrue

Bandwagoner
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,550.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so after just four playoff games going against an 8th seed you're convinced that he's next Phil Jackson?

Wait.... now you're stealing my argument.

My
point was that he's only 4 games in and that we don't know what type of playoff coach he is.

Your point was that he "is not a good playoff coach"