• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: 2nd Round: Golden State Warriors vs Utah Jazz

Who ya got

• Dubs in 4 or 5

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • Jazz in 4 or 5

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Dubs in 6 or 7

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Jazz in 6 or 7

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to say. As @tlance points out, it did look like the Cavs would get a big lead, take their foot off the gas and then turn it back up again when the Raps made it close.

Maybe the Warriors beat the Raps by more because I don't think they'd take their foot off the gas like the Cavs seemed to.
I can see it, but I think the Jazz take a game or two against the Cavs. Reason being is because Utah defends pretty consistently which in the playoffs keeps teams in games.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see it, but I think the Jazz take a game or two against the Cavs. Reason being is because Utah defends pretty consistently which in the playoffs keeps teams in games.

Maybe. I think the difference is that the Jazz style of play is less conducive to them truly getting blown out because they play a slower tempo and limit possessions. Imo, that's why they were generally able to stay closer for longer before ultimately losing by double digits.

I never got the feeling in either series that the Warriors or Cavs were actually in danger of losing any of those games. However, of the 2, I thought the Warriors looked more consistent throughout each game.