• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd Annual Gandy Pigskin Pick Em for $50

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a serious pain in the ass.

Is Cam Newton dead!?! Just heard he got hit and rolled on a one way street. Radio guy made it sound like he was dying?

I read "being transported to the hospital with NON life threatening injuries.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one will and they re-sign Max. I say that because I don't want it to happen, and Im seldom right.

If DD trades Rickey for Cespedes, I'll be fuckin' pissed. Not an upgrade over Torii offensively, better defender though.

We're looking at a battle for fourth if Max and one of those two starters are gone. White Sox aren't screwing around. But you know how Im a sucker for White Sox starters.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think one will and they re-sign Max. I say that because I don't want it to happen, and Im seldom right.

If DD trades Rickey for Cespedes, I'll be fuckin' pissed. Not an upgrade over Torii offensively, better defender though.

We're looking at a battle for fourth if Max and one of those two starters are gone. White Sox aren't screwing around. But you know how Im a sucker for White Sox starters.

I want them to extend price so bad.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want them to extend price so bad.

Id love it if they do. But if they can't, of the two FA to be starters, he's the one that can bring legit talent back in return. I don't want to see them go into next offseason with 40% of the rotation capable of walking away.

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 15
Thursday
Cards vs Rams

Vikings vs Lions
Steelers vs Falcons
Redskins vs Giants
Dolphins vs Pats
Raiders vs Chiefs
Texans vs Colts
Jags vs Ravens
Packers vs Bills
Bucs vs Panthers
Bengals vs Browns
Jets vs Titans
Broncos vs Chargers
49ers vs Seahawks
Cowboys vs Eagles
Saints vs Bears

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha, well, no, no it won't. But I gotta shake this opposite of muzzer thing for atleast a week.
Unfortunately for you two If you read my last weeks picks I said I like way the Rams play....So I'm taking them again.

RAMS (Thursday)

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards vs Rams

Vikings vs Lions
Steelers vs Falcons
Redskins vs Gmen
Dolphins vs pats
Raiders vs Chefs
Texans vs colts
Jags vs Ravens
Packers vs Bills
Bucs vs Panthers
Bunglesvs Browns
Jets vs Titans
Broncos vs Chargers
49ers vs Hawks
Boysvs Eagles
Saintsvs Bears

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will be a force next year

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams will be a force next year

It's too bad they didn't go with Hill all year. Prolly would still be in playoff contention if they had. That defense just needs the other side of the ball to not screw up.

We could seriously use a Rams win tonight. Although I believe the cards only need to win one to clinch a spot.

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's too bad they didn't go with Hill all year. Prolly would still be in playoff contention if they had. That defense just needs the other side of the ball to not screw up.

We could seriously use a Rams win tonight. Although I believe the cards only need to win one to clinch a spot.
I thought they did go with Hill but got injured, didn't he return as the starter or did he sit for a few games after he returned.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought they did go with Hill but got injured, didn't he return as the starter or did he sit for a few games after he returned.

I think, (now this can be a problem sometimes for me) they took him out at halftime of the first game. Went with that Davis kid for a number of games, until his suckiness was obvious. Then went back to Hill after their season was already ruined.

When Bradford went down, I thought they had become a playoff contender. Cuz he seriously sucks. But that Davis kid was prolly worse.

Screwed themselves out of draft position by trying to win games again. I respect that.

Last edited by a moderator:

themuzzer

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My memory was that Bradford went down, Hill stepped in then went down with a injury and when Hill recovered came back and started.

I could be wrong as well but I don't recall any controversy over a starter, it was Bradford, Hill, then the other guy.....

Any Rams Fans on that have any insight?