• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2nd & 3rd round picks

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought about this other day and maybe this is why the Rams gave up their 2nd and 3rd rounders..

3rd round:
Last year we had 2. Jury is still out on Jamon Brown. Did we realy need Mannion? Because PJ Williams would have looked awfully good in the secondary right now injured last year or not. Brett Hundley?

Tre Mason? What about Devonte Freeman - FSU stud RB

Stedman Bailey?
TJ McDonald was drafted early 3rd before Stedman and is solid player but been in trouble

Trumaine Johnson was early 3rd - HIT

Austin Pettis?

Just sayin.. Maybe this is why they traded the farm for Goff? 1) they were desperate, jobs on the line 2) they needed a future QB with some skills and 3) they really sucked at drafting in the 2nd & 3rd round.

2nd round?
Brian Quick? Alshon
Isiah Pead? :lol:
Didn't have 1 in 2013 - Tavon trade up
Lamarcus Joyner - loved him FSU, but he needs to step up and at 5'8 i'm not excited.
Havenstein? probably HIT

So what... Trumaine Johnson is the ONLY solid starter from both these rounds? Ok so TJ has been and Havenstein looks the part. 3 starters total from these 2 rounds?

And yeah I would have loved PJ and Devonte and call me a homer all you want, but I'll dog Lamarcus until he does something as a starter. PJ, Devonte, and Hundley?? :nod:

Man.. The DBs that come out of FSU. Here's the next beast: Derwin James

4cbea36e82b66d19fddfd9ff6423ba87.jpg