• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

24 Minute NBA Playoff Game 4

Pack 500

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,380.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You might be right, but I think Tony Parker is miles better than Jason Kidd and with Ray Allen shooting them 3 pointers along with Dirk, I think it would be if Ritz's team is hitting those three's. I don't remember Kidd being a defensive player either. I assume that we are going with all of the players working together and not being selfish - so with that in mind - Lebron makes it really good

Parker miles better than Kidd? In what universe?

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barkley is 6'4" but you know as well as I do Dirk is way too soft in the post for Barkley... My inside game is miles ahead of his... He gets nothing offensively from Russell vs KAJ he's like a 45% shooting post player... I get you guys like offense and pretty looking shots, but jump shots are harder to make than post shots, I own the boards... My SG would be his 2nd best rebounder on damn near his whole team... For me to beat Shane and lose here is comical... Somehow the "gotta go with my rankings" disappears... Somehow better players don't win but the "sum of it's parts"... The guy who cried about defense all draft long ignores 1 team is more defensive... Bullshit...

You may own the boards barely my Centers are no slouches but I will take 3pts with Ray Allen and my other guys over 2pts any day.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Two completely different players, I would take Parker over Kidd if I had Allen, LeBron and Dirk.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Then let's put it this way

Tony Parker has 5 championships with the Spurs

How many does Kidd have again? I think he got one with the Mavericks.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may own the boards barely my Centers are no slouches but I will take 3pts with Ray Allen and my other guys over 2pts any day.

Just ask the Spurs about Ray Allen's three point shots:lol:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just ask the Spurs about Ray Allen's three point shots:lol:

Ask Ray Allen about John Havlicek... Ray Allen would be locked up no question... Hondo follows him through screens all day long...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smitty?

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a ? I wasn't just sayin howdy, lolzzz. This one needs your vote, although I will not post the semi final games until morning as everything is at work...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This one is beyond tough.

I don't agree with WLK about owning the boards. I think Russell would hold his own just fine. As Im not as huge on Kareem as many are. (String bean). And I think the shooting ability of Allen and Dirk(who Im also not as big on as most) stretches the floor as well as anyone.

Im voting Ritz, as hard as it is to vote against WLK. Deciding factor, I love ritz second wave backcourt as a group.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't agree with WLK about owning the boards. I think Russell would hold his own just fine. As Im not as huge on Kareem as many are. (String bean). And I think the shooting ability of Allen and Dirk(who Im also not as big on as most) stretches the floor as well as anyone.

Im voting Ritz, as hard as it is to vote against WLK. Deciding factor, I love ritz second wave backcourt as a group.

Ill send over the vcash to you tomorrow. :suds:

Damn that was a brutal first round matchup. I feel bad for WLK because he had a outstanding team.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Ritz-ie's team just a tad more.

Ritzarmy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really didn't wanna vote.

But Vcash is Vcash.

I'll send the money to DJ and you now. :suds: I better not make any actual bets or people will actually think I did pay you guys for votes :pound:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll send the money to DJ and you now. :suds: I better not make any actual bets or people will actually think I did pay you guys for votes :pound:

Cough cough I already know you did! :clap:

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is straight up bullshit... I come in every match and give EVERY match a hard look... Unless there is an actual blow out I give long explainations about my vote what I like didn't like and why I voted a certain way... Almost every single vote in my match is, "gotta go with the rankings"... I lose no explainations just gotta go with the rankings... I'm finally tops in the rankings, and well I just think this or that... That is bullshit... Whatever...

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys were tied in my rankings. I'll elaborate more, you deserve as much, your team was excellent. But let me drink a little bit more first.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So out of all the players involved, Curry and Billups over Monroe and Thompson who aren't better but that puts it over for you...?:pound:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Hill.

IMO, Billups is around Top 50 AllTime. (BasketballRefernce says he's 36th best I believe.). He a point gaurd, that can get open without the ball, and is as clutch as anyone. He also is an excellent defender. Hill was basically a point forward before injuries took over. He led his team in points, rebounds and assists. That's rare.

And Curry is lights out. All three can bring the ball up court. And if its Hill, that leaves two guys working for open looks that are good at putting open looks to use. I wanted Curry as a two gaurd because of his shooting.

I do think Allen's value is greatly diminished because of Hondo. But Barkleys presence in the paint is because Dirk draws him outside.

If Ritz had pulled off his trade for Ewing I wouldn't have felt the same. But I think Russell is as good defensively as any big man. (One one 1st Team Defense. His final season. Because it was the first season of the distinction.)

I don't mean to dig at Kareem, he's great. But he played his career with talent like we have on our Mock teams. Offensively. Oscar in Milwaukee then Magic. Two of the best players in the games history getting him the ball. I only mention not wanting to dig, because Im not giving him enough advantage over BR to sway the matchup. Not because I don't think he's great. He's right there with his point gaurds as best ever.

I would have voted for you over my team, if that helps any.