• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2025 Draft Talk

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean after that I could see Seattle going 6-10... we may be drafting in the range to take a QB...

IMO it should be QB/OL/DL... BPA 1-2-3. And frankly you could just go QB/OL/OL. I dunno if Williams will stay around, Bradford needs to seriously be benched - we're not even running the fuckin' ball so what's the point of him being on the field? Lucas is done, he's never playing again IMO. He's Cam Young 2.0 which is too bad because he's very talented, just injury. Tomlinson is too old... The whole OL outside of Cross and Williams (but only 1 year, he may walk) needs to be addressed.

Haynes may be the answer, but gotta plug him in and let him go at it. And this rotation shit is driving me nuts. We have to be the only team in the NFL that did it last year and are doing it this year. What the actual fuck? Pick a guy and fuckin' go with it.

If we think Howell is the answer fine. Go OL/OL/DL or another ILB first 3 picks.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 940.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haynes may be the answer, but gotta plug him in and let him go at it. And this rotation shit is driving me nuts. We have to be the only team in the NFL that did it last year and are doing it this year. What the actual fuck? Pick a guy and fuckin' go with it.
Yeah, we have to put Haynes in and let him sink or swim. Either he develops or he doesn't but he will never reach his potential in a rotational role. And we will waste how much time not knowing what he's capable of. And I am really sick of them marching Tomlinson out there every game. Put a 42 year old Jason Peters out there at left guard for all I care. What the fuck does it matter at this point.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes at drafting a QB this year, feels like a very weak class