• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2024 training camp thread

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The draft is over and all I'll say about trading down is sometimes less is more, or is it more is less? Now that we're here, I'm not worried about Jahan, the question is how do they best utilize him? Like Terry at WR2, Dotson would terrorize as the slot guy. I think that the move to sign Martavis Bryant is nothing more than an exploratory one, with those moves in mind. I'm not sure who they have in mind and perhaps they'll keep Bryant around for 2024 with an eye on next year's free agents and draft. That said, make no mistake, this group doesn't appear to wait around hoping, they evaluate constantly, and won't hesitate to make a move when it makes sense for the organization and improving the product on the field. Call it if you will... An "uncomfortable status quo."
And I love the mentality. Creating an atmosphere where you have to bring it every day.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I love the mentality. Creating an atmosphere where you have to bring it every day.
From top to bottom, you can feel the changes in the organization/team. @dad posted in #1284, Terry acknowledged the positives that have come to this organization/team. They want to win, now the task becomes getting them from wanting to believing.

It might seem like a little thing but when the offensive line knows that they have that guy, they'll begin to do those little extra things to buy him time. A split second here, and an additional second there becomes the difference between getting off of the field, keeping your guy upright, and moving the sticks or scoring.