• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023---- DCFFL Mock- Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and @Shanemansj13 took my personal fav player in the draft in Marvin Mims. (Well at least tied with Witherspoon and Ringo and Bijan Robinson) and and and...... Jack Campbell and and and maybe another player or 6 I can't mention.

Had him on my soul 12 fantasy team for 3 years. @omareasy34 promised to buy me a jersey no matter what team drafted him in the DCFFL Draft. Actually, two of Mims. One with his "real" NFL team that drafts him and one with his DCFFL Mock drafted team.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and @Shanemansj13 took my personal fav player in the draft in Marvin Mims. (Well at least tied with Witherspoon and Ringo and Bijan Robinson) and and and...... Jack Campbell and and and maybe another player or 6 I can't mention.

Had him on my soul 12 fantasy team for 3 years. @omareasy34 promised to buy me a jersey no matter what team drafted him in the DCFFL Draft. Actually, two of Mims. One with his "real" NFL team that drafts him and one with his DCFFL Mock drafted team.
There was no way I was getting Campbell since the Browns trade their 2nd. He is my favorite player in this draft but I really like Mims and a couple other WR’s

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders still interested in moving up if anyone otc decides they want to move back.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry about the delay, had to scramble after getting sniped lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to take THT, but the height scared me off. Had him ranked tight with Rush...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. Yeah. Sorry I didn’t notice your message. Weird I don’t get private messages??? Probably because I’ve been banned a few times and have lost some privileges. Oops!
Only half my shit works too. Can't edit posts and other things.

ThinMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wanted to take THT, but the height scared me off. Had him ranked tight with Rush...

Too much of a playmaker on the ball & too skilled in man coverage to pass up, at this stage. Has a little edge to him (seewutIdidthere?) Dude can ball.

I'm viewing him as a guy they'd bring in almost exclusively to "erase" the best slot WRs they may face. He's explosive/twitchy enough to keep up with almost anyone, but having him focus on slot duties should mitigate the physical stuff some. Not like he CAN'T play outside, I'd just hope they'd limit it so it wasn't exploited as much. Don't want him trying to fight Ja'maar Chase for 50/50 balls very often, y'know?

Pittsburgh has been missing impact guys at CB for what feels like forever, plus lately the bodies they've thrown out there just haven't been that great, period. Losing their "best" guy to FA and replacing him with a 50 year old Patrick Peterson was....interesting....but even had they kept Sutton around I may have double dipped on corner anyway.

There are a pile of DBs in this class with "starter" ability (Nickel guys pretty much "start" for a ton of teams), including some still available, but I don't think any of them necessarily have THT's combo of speed, technique, and ability to click/close. If here were 3" taller he's probably a surefire top 50 pick.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too much of a playmaker on the ball & too skilled in man coverage to pass up, at this stage. Has a little edge to him (seewutIdidthere?) Dude can ball.

I'm viewing him as a guy they'd bring in almost exclusively to "erase" the best slot WRs they may face. He's explosive/twitchy enough to keep up with almost anyone, but having him focus on slot duties should mitigate the physical stuff some. Not like he CAN'T play outside, I'd just hope they'd limit it so it wasn't exploited as much. Don't want him trying to fight Ja'maar Chase for 50/50 balls very often, y'know?

Pittsburgh has been missing impact guys at CB for what feels like forever, plus lately the bodies they've thrown out there just haven't been that great, period. Losing their "best" guy to FA and replacing him with a 50 year old Patrick Peterson was....interesting....but even had they kept Sutton around I may have double dipped on corner anyway.

There are a pile of DBs in this class with "starter" ability (Nickel guys pretty much "start" for a ton of teams), including some still available, but I don't think any of them necessarily have THT's combo of speed, technique, and ability to click/close. If here were 3" taller he's probably a surefire top 50 pick.

I agree completely, and will probably regret passing on him. The fact that the Senior Bowl committee passed on him unnecessarily swayed me lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we waiting for approval of the Det/Dal trade? Odd to trade up to be OTC and not make a pick.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys let’s not trade picks then wait hours to pick later.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jackorian was the third guy I was hedging between with the last Rams pick (Rush, THT, Bennett).

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it me or does UK lock out of trades with 2 teams by Round 3 every year?
He should tell me his secrets. I had been trying to trade up one time for Henley for over a day now. Even worse, I was offering 100 and 109. So I watched my favorite team take a worse trade to lose the player I desperately needed

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He would have been my pick for the Lions if I stayed put.

Status
Not open for further replies.