• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2023- DCFFL Draft Comment Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always worry when Eagles fans pass on a guy like Gainwell. I’m like, what am I missing as an outsider?

If Iggloo was back in this mock he would have been taken 3 rounds ago. ;)

Tony and ENut aren't as big of homers.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I always worry when Eagles fans pass on a guy like Gainwell. I’m like, what am I missing as an outsider?
Ha that's exactly what I was thinking! I can see him being RB1 for them.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means I'm on deck

ren and stimpy nicksplat GIF

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha that's exactly what I was thinking! I can see him being RB1 for them.

As injury prone as Penny and Swift are that is possible. I think all 3 will have play roles for them even if all 3 stay healthy. Could be tough fantasy wise to know which one to start on which week though. Gainwell is another guy that gets a lot of hype each season and then when the season starts his hype goes down a bit. Can't image any of the Eagles back getting a ton of carries over the other but all 3 should be pretty solid. I really think the Eagles did a good job in letting Sanders walk for the money and having 3 guys who they can keep fresh and give carries to. If you don't over use Swift and Penny and keep them healthy with a dosage of Gainwell it will only make them better. Both Gainwell and Swift catch the ball well too.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As injury prone as Penny and Swift are that is possible. I think all 3 will have play roles for them even if all 3 stay healthy. Could be tough fantasy wise to know which one to start on which week though. Gainwell is another guy that gets a lot of hype each season and then when the season starts his hype goes down a bit. Can't image any of the Eagles back getting a ton of carries over the other but all 3 should be pretty solid. I really think the Eagles did a good job in letting Sanders walk for the money and having 3 guys who they can keep fresh and give carries to. If you don't over use Swift and Penny and keep them healthy with a dosage of Gainwell it will only make them better. Both Gainwell and Swift catch the ball well too.
Hey, I didn’t draft him as a primary starter. I just hope he can step in when both my starters are ruled out for the season! ;)

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna take him so I would have had all the Eagles backs

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a crowded backfield behind the best line in football. Could be a different leader each week.

Eagles were like last in RB receiving last year. Hopefully they went after Swift to change that.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes total sense.

How much longer will you be in Portugal?
Almost the whole draft. In Lisbon today and tomorrow, then heading down to the Algarve to finish the trip relaxing at the beach for the last 3 days. Fly back on my birthday, the 23rd.

StuUKWI

Hoopla Cash
$ 12,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost the whole draft. In Lisbon today and tomorrow, then heading down to the Algarve to finish the trip relaxing at the beach for the last 3 days. Fly back on my birthday, the 23rd.

You should see if you can catch a Benfica game at the Estadio da Luz.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let the run on Team Defenses begin

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are hoping for that because you took one... Now we all have agreed to not touch Defense until Round 16.
And then I go back to back team defenses with my picks

Status
Not open for further replies.