• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tournament Thread 2022 ncaa tournament with a splash of nit flavoring

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC would schedule a school like this as a tune-up exhibition game in November. Legit one of the worst games I've ever seen.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNC would schedule a school like this as a tune-up exhibition game in November. Legit one of the worst games I've ever seen.
More like Duke. Duke doesn’t play away games for the first 80% of the season

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some great entertainment in here today.... :dhd:

where the big blue fans at? @UK Cowboy @ukfanfrombirth(cali cat)
cal got to go or just an anomaly?

Somewhere in between?

Had I seen this before now, I would have said the same, although with the slightest lean toward ... not that it is time for Cal to go, but that it is not completely out of the realm of consideration, or won't be if exiting the first weekend happens again in the next year or two.

Since I'm seeing this now, and St. Peter's made it to the Elite Eight, while going out the first night absolutely short-circuits my brain, well, St. Peter's has had one helluva tournament, and I'm so happy for those kids.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

St Peter's just ran out of gas.. They were on fire... Unfortunately it was UNC who got them to get into the Final Four but those kids didn't give up they were just playing lights out basketball and making all their shots.. Last night they just didn't have it in them and couldn't even make a lay-up. Credit UNC for taking full advantage of that (god I feel dirty defending UNC)

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL @retardassclown negging posters because he knows nada about college hoops.

What a sad mofo.

:L

#GoBackToSleepYaDamnFool

:lol:
This cry baby poster is so childish he thought he could tag me in reply in another thread with some stupid insight to my intentions without some sort of neg rating is beyond comprehension.

So goes the BS ratings here.....

Figures his sort would be so petty to act like this...

Part of the turf we get with these on line posting ventures @yoga≈surfing...

One day this person may take a hard look in the mirror and see who he has become. Maybe he will try to become something better but so go the hopes and dreams of fools.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This cry baby poster is so childish he thought he could tag me in reply in another thread with some stupid insight to my intentions without some sort of neg rating is beyond comprehension.

So goes the BS ratings here.....

Figures his sort would be so petty to act like this...

Part of the turf we get with these on line posting ventures @yoga≈surfing...

One day this person may take a hard look in the mirror and see who he has become. Maybe he will try to become something better but so go the hopes and dreams of fools.
:dhd: