• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2022 Draft Talk

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not rooting against the Giants, even though they had some painfull success against us.
I'm not usually rooting against the Jets, just out of mercy. But I still enjoy them losing.
Then there is the dolphins - with their high and mighty fans that like to talk shit about the Patriots - No mercy!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of the trolls that used to come in here are dead now. They didn't last long enough to see Brady leave and be even more of a pain in the nutz.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck the Bills. Bills mafia? That's so stupid.

Fuck the Yankees.....errr........the Bucs.

I'm rooting for the Pats until I can't and then I'm rooting against everybody that's left.

Whenever there's a non-Pats game on my kid asks who we're rooting for and I always respond that we're rooting for both teams to lose.
I guess my position is this: Since both teams can't lose and rooting for a team is more fun than simply observing, why not root for the least available evil? I do have to agree with naming portions of a fanbase, especially something nonbenign as mafia.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have decided to adopt the Lions as my NFC team. It was GB for a while but Rodgers is an insufferable bun wearing loud mouthed closeted puff and I can't follow that.

Just a side note.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And if Lamar was on the Pats you wouldn't root for him? I'll go out on a limb and guess it's more about Arh-odgers being insufferable than anything else?
Mehhh I am getting more and more adapted to puffs, they still freak me out though. I use to hate buying my clothes at the men's warehouse it was full of puffs. My ole lady would always say "You were rude to him" I would reply I told him I didn't want his help he needed to back off. They now have mostly women working there so it's better.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehhh I am getting more and more adapted to puffs, they still freak me out though. I use to hate buying my clothes at the men's warehouse it was full of puffs. My ole lady would always say "You were rude to him" I would reply I told him I didn't want his help he needed to back off. They now have mostly women working there so it's better.
You knew you were in trouble when the guy had to repeatedly measure your inseam.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mehhh I am getting more and more adapted to puffs, they still freak me out though.

I can not and will not ever get used to or accept these male cheerleaders, who are as queer as it can possibly get, that the NFL has decided to parade out there on game day. As a human being I find it utterly embarrassing. I guess pretty soon we'll have chicks, gay dudes that look and act like chicks, and dykes.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can not and will not ever get used to or accept these male cheerleaders, who are as queer as it can possibly get, that the NFL has decided to parade out there on game day. As a human being I find it utterly embarrassing. I guess pretty soon we'll have chicks, gay dudes that look and act like chicks, and dykes.
I think that's the point, not to embarrass you but to desensitize you. Don't get me wrong, I'm not here to tell you how you should feel, I'm just stating that's their mission.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that's the point, not to embarrass you but to desensitize you
The only things that desensitize me are Novocain and Lidocaine. I'd rather suffer ten seconds of agony than drool for ten hours.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLTrade Rumors has posted the 2022 Draft Order and will update it weekly.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NFLTrade Rumors has posted the 2022 Draft Order and will update it weekly.

Because we're all too lazy to watch the 2021 standings?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boss was a bronc rider in college, full scholarship. Pretty tough guy. He told me a story of one of his buddies that was also a bronc rider, but no scholarship. He worked as a bouncer to help pay for his education. One of the "Buckle Bunnies" as he called them was in that bar one night and asked his buddy over to her dorm.
When he got there the room was full of girls and an older "Hottie". The cutie he had already met asked him to pick her up, then pick her up over his head. Then hold her there.
He got a full ride scholarship as a cheerleader and had his hands in cheerleader pussy everyday for the next 3 1/2 years.

Not all are queer.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My boss was a bronc rider in college, full scholarship. Pretty tough guy. He told me a story of one of his buddies that was also a bronc rider, but no scholarship. He worked as a bouncer to help pay for his education. One of the "Buckle Bunnies" as he called them was in that bar one night and asked his buddy over to her dorm.
When he got there the room was full of girls and an older "Hottie". The cutie he had already met asked him to pick her up, then pick her up over his head. Then hold her there.
He got a full ride scholarship as a cheerleader and had his hands in cheerleader pussy everyday for the next 3 1/2 years.

Not all are queer.
Nope not all but it sure makes them look queer. IMO no self respecting standing on two feet while pissing, camp fire building, bourbon drinking whore chasing, street fighting dude would do that.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope not all but it sure makes them look queer. IMO no self respecting standing on two feet while pissing, camp fire building, bourbon drinking whore chasing, street fighting dude would do that.
And when the star QB goes home with the head cheerleader you wink at him and say "sloppy seconds".