• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 Schedule

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was lookin at a Vegas trip and peeped the Chiefs vs. Raiders game... Cheapest for those was around $1200.

Are teams trying to make up for last year's deficits? Me thinks so... Bastards
I was at the home opener against Cleveland the year AB karate kicked the kicker in the face. It was amazing, I was in the open end almost ground level.

I got the tickets from a colleague of my wife's who had season tickets but couldn't go, included a tent lunch before hand. I would never willingly pay the money for seats like that. It's fucking ridiculous.

I almost didn't get to watch that game live. We got there early and used our tickets to get in to look around the stadium, then left to the tent to eat, which was outside the gates. When we tried to get back in they said one entry per ticket blah blah blah. Quite a bit of pleading and they did let us back in.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was at the home opener against Cleveland the year AB karate kicked the kicker in the face. It was amazing, I was in the open end almost ground level.

I got the tickets from a colleague of my wife's who had season tickets but couldn't go, included a tent lunch before hand. I would never willingly pay the money for seats like that. It's fucking ridiculous.

I almost didn't get to watch that game live. We got there early and used our tickets to get in to look around the stadium, then left to the tent to eat, which was outside the gates. When we tried to get back in they said one entry per ticket blah blah blah. Quite a bit of pleading and they did let us back in.
Back when I was living in PA I used to spend close to $200 per home game... I'd still do it at that price... But now? FOH