• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021 NFL Draft

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cowboys officially signed four draft picks on Thursday, hours before their first rookie minicamp, which begins Friday morning at The Star.
Players with an NFL contract in hand will be fifth-round pick Simi Fehoko, sixth-rounders Israel Mukuamu and Quinton Bohanna and then seventh-round pick Matt Farniok – all of which signed a four-year deal.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just got a feeling that this team is headed in the right direction. Finally draft resources being used for the defense. Still I question the Nashon Wright pick. A player standing out in OTA and practice does not always mean they will be a quality NFL player. But I admit I am excited to see all the rookies in pre season.

I think Neal and Urban can really help the defense

When I look at the NFC East I really think the Cowboys are the best team barring injury

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Neal and Urban can really help the defense
I think a few may be high end contributors. I'm holding on to a few others.

Best Part? We have a DC with vision of the defense he wants to employ and the player skills required. I'm starting to get excited about the plan. This just might be the first solid teaching DC we've had in Dallas in a very long time. I think there could be upwards of 18/19 players that play a key role in the different alignments