• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many missed opportunities tonight. 1-on-1 ball is harder to defend, gonna have to change up the gameplan against teams like this

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,521.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Melo...that Lakers 2nd unit would be trash.
Monk isn't trash. Reaves is playing well for somebody that wasn't expected to be on the team. And Rondo has had his moments.

THT and Nunn are hurt right now.....

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mobley looked good. Early ROY favorite, imo. Cavs could use a little more depth, but other than that, good looking team. They're younger than some college teams, but they play with energy and seem to play well together better than I expected. They stay healthy and they could slip into the playoffs.

The main difference in the game was that the Lakers experience showed up in the 4th quarter. Plus, the Lakers got exactly the kind of performance out of Westbrook that they need. He was efficient with scoring 19 points on 8-13 shooting, 6 rebounds, 5 assists.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mobley looked good. Early ROY favorite, imo. Cavs could use a little more depth, but other than that, good looking team. They're younger than some college teams, but they play with energy and seem to play well together better than I expected. They stay healthy and they could slip into the playoffs.

The main difference in the game was that the Lakers experience showed up in the 4th quarter. Plus, the Lakers got exactly the kind of performance out of Westbrook that they need. He was efficient with scoring 19 points on 8-13 shooting, 6 rebounds, 5 assists.
Scottie Barnes says hello

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our 2nd round pick Banton has been getting the minutes off the bench and has been fantastic.
I am sure the Raps will flip Goran at some point for another young piece or pick.
He still has value to a playoff team wanting PG depth

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Okoro being out really hurts. He is their best wing defender. That’s why Stevens was out there. I noticed Osman didn’t play either, not sure if he was hurt. They have Valentine and Windler but they really dont play a ton of guys. I guess they want this young core to get the bull of the minutes.

Yep experience and the 1 on 1 game specifically from Lebron they just couldn’t stop. It was a different defensive strategy they haven’t dealt with yet. Lakers played some good bball in the 2nd half after looking sloppy early.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 missed layups for Lamar Stevens lol
Those and other missed layups were so frustrating in the first half.

Rough one after the strong start, but losing to LA in LA nothing to be concerned about.

Double whammy for Sexton. Didn't shoot well AND stopped shooting. Even if shot is off he should take more than 9 total and 2 from three range. I mean, Rubio, Garland and LM all took at least 8. Not a knock on them for shooting too much as I like to see them shooting, too. sexton needs at least 5-6 from 3.