• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was at USC, one of the few things I didn't like was that I thought he was almost too willing to pass at times. He was their #1, but was too willing to pass when they needed him to take over.
Kid's gonna be impossible to stop if he can get a consistent shot from the elbow as it seems he can get that whenever he wants.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he was at USC, one of the few things I didn't like was that I thought he was almost too willing to pass at times. He was their #1, but was too willing to pass when they needed him to take over.
word on Lebron tonight? Guessing he gives it a go. Kind of hope he does...not because I assume the cavs win if he doesn't but want to see how their D looks against a top tier team at full strength (or close).

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Harden's tears. Delicious.
Cry Crying GIF

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid's gonna be impossible to stop if he can get a consistent shot from the elbow as it seems he can get that whenever he wants.

Any of the sports talk back home in NE Ohio trying to compare Mobley to Daugherty yet? Yeah I know completely different games. But both are C's and both high draft picks.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely bought into the narrative of don't expect too much as a young big too soon. True, only 5 games, but he already looks like a vet on defense and his passing/willingness to pass is a pleasant surprise.
As a defender he has the chance to have Simmons like impact. He’s so fucking long and he has exceptional feet that will allow him to play switches and eventually even guard a team’s best player regardless of position. Love this kid. Cavs got a good one.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a defender he has the chance to have Simmons like impact. He’s so fucking long and he has exceptional feet that will allow him to play switches and eventually even guard a team’s best player regardless of position. Love this kid. Cavs got a good one.
Not ready to say I'd take him #1 in a redraft but wouldn't bother me at all if they did. Gotta see Cade first, too.

A lot of these youngsters look pretty good so far.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that is the only thing I have noticed. I feel like he has a good matchup but he is a little tenative. Hope he starts being more aggressive. It's like he can go on a spurt where he can whatever he wants then just kinda goes missing on offense. Again, not a strong complaint and he is still extremely young, I'm sure he will come into his own. A lot of young guys do the same.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not ready to say I'd take him #1 in a redraft but wouldn't bother me at all if they did. Gotta see Cade first, too.

A lot of these youngsters look pretty good so far.
Yeah whether he would go #1 in a redraft is something different and probably won't know for awhile but he seems to be exactly what the cavs NEEDED. Crazy to think bc they needed shooting and/or a wing but he completely changes this defense. He can defend like a wing though, a top tier wing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
word on Lebron tonight? Guessing he gives it a go. Kind of hope he does...not because I assume the cavs win if he doesn't but want to see how their D looks against a top tier team at full strength (or close).

Haven't heard, I'd think he'd give it a go since it's the Cavs.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep that is the only thing I have noticed. I feel like he has a good matchup but he is a little tenative. Hope he starts being more aggressive. It's like he can go on a spurt where he can whatever he wants then just kinda goes missing on offense. Again, not a strong complaint and he is still extremely young, I'm sure he will come into his own. A lot of young guys do the same.

Yeah, I think he'll figure it out. Besides, better to have to tell a player to shoot rather than to stop shooting...especially when they're young.

For example...As good as he's been in his career, I think Westbrook would be a much better player if someone would have reigned him in early on. Lebron on the other hand, had to be told to shoot more.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah whether he would go #1 in a redraft is something different and probably won't know for awhile but he seems to be exactly what the cavs NEEDED. Crazy to think bc they needed shooting and/or a wing but he completely changes this defense. He can defend like a wing though, a top tier wing.
So true. Keep saying it's early as really is just a handful of games but who'd have thunk another 7 footer might help us more than a wing like Cade or Green? Isn't to say one of those guys (or someone else) wont be better than Mobley but you are right in how much he changes the defense and what we are able to do. He could guard anyone on the block. Play up high in a zone (which it seems he does a lot). Switch 1-5.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam rebounding on a different level this year.

Lowry being on the team really helps Jimmy. He is in much better positions to score. I love it.

Now if Dunc and Lowry can start shooting well

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bam with at least 13 rebounds in 4 of the 5 games