• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fans vote. Fans are dumb.

Wiggins being an all star is laughable

This is worse than hosmer getting the fan vote for the mlb all star game
I love how wrong you are about Wiggins.

But I do acknowledge Booker deserves it more than him. It's an exhibition that no one even watches anymore so whatever.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yikes. Lady just said Embiid playing 20 straight games is “remarkable.” She’s not wrong though haha

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how wrong you are about Wiggins.

But I do acknowledge Booker deserves it more than him. It's an exhibition that no one even watches anymore so whatever.

I’m not. He’s been a top 50ish player this year. Playing next to Steph

Sell high and move on

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not often you see Furkan Korkmaz on the other end of a lob

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Geeeez.
I wish for once these refs would just pick a lane and stay there.
Either call it tight or loose both ways....or don't call it at all.
Gotta stop dictating the pace of the games.
That needs to be on the players.

I think NBA refs are the best in the world......

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta get Davis a third in this last 3

AD2022MVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol

I heard recently that the Lakers have had to use more different starting lineups than any other team in the league and it's not really close. Here are 9 players who were expected to be in the rotation in some capacity prior to the start of the season and the number of games each has missed:

Lebron 10 games
AD 20 games
Westbrook 0 games
Melo 3 games
Monk 5 games
THT 16 games
Bradley 8 games
Ariza 35 games
Nunn 48 games

That is a combined 145 games and we are only 48 games into the season. That's not even counting guys like Dwight, DJ, Bazemore and Ellington who have fallen completely out of any type of rotation because they have mostly sucked out loud. The Lakers went into the season thinking their biggest issue was going to be how they were going to give everyone enough minutes to keep them happy and now they have guys like Austin Reaves and Stanley Johnson playing major minutes and Lebron spending time playing center.

Perhaps you can tell us exactly what rotation you'd like Vogel to settle on.

Are you kidding? Do you like the Russ and THT on the floor at the same time? Rondo/Russ early on? THT/Lebron? Why is Vogel putting another ball dominate player in the same lineups as Russ or Lebron? It's enough that Russ and Lebron have to learn to share now you are throwing in a THT or Rondo early on so Lebron and Russ have to sacrifice more touches. Not to mention AD who needs a good amount of touches.

Then Vogel overuses small ball and doesn't utilize Dwight enough. He'd rather run Lebron into the ground than use Dwight. Vogel uses Melo at the 5 too and gets us killed on defense.

As wildturkey said he doesn't use Monk with Lebron enough and sits him on the bench too long when he's cooking. Vogel also insists on dragging the corpse of Ariza on the floor to start games instead of Stanley. There is no reason to start Ariza when you have a young Stanley who is playing better on offense and defense and can play big minutes.

I know Reaves is a rookie but there is no reason he can't play at least 28 minutes per game. It also took Vogel too long to realize Bazemore wasn't going to be solid contributor. He should have curbed Russ's minutes sooner especially in the 4th.

I'm not saying that this isn't a flawed roster but Vogel certainly isn't making the most out of a bad situation. Look at the Clippers they are missing PG and Kawhi but Lue has got them competing. There is a reason Vogel was so bad in Orlando, he needs a certain roster to succeed, he is an utter disappointment with this roster.