• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think to this point we can call Allen a dirty player, he has that reputation. He had smirk on his face when they announced he was ejected.

Garland only had 4 games at Vandy and he got off to a slow start but it’s not like it wasn’t expected. That being said, the jump this year is a bit of a surprise. The stroke would come but it’s his driving amd dish game that has been amazing. I mean we are talking about a top 10 distributor in the league already. One guy mentioned he reminds him of CP3 with the Clippers, the way he distributes to two bigs, Allen and Mobley. Obviously CP3 was much better but the fit is there and Garland made it possible.

Just once I wanna see anyone knock the shit outta Grayson on the court for his brand of dirty play.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout a Klondike bar?

You really think the Knicks have the assets to trade for Luka? Okay I'll play your silly little game.

Which player on the Knicks is anywhere equal to Luka's talents?

Do you think the Mavs would trade him and get the bad end of a trade like that just to make you happy?

Maybe if Dolan was willing to throw in MSG with the trade the Mavs might consider it. But that ain't happening.

You have a better chance of being the Knicks HC next year than Luka ending up in N.Y. through a trade.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came here to say 5 things.

1. Grayson Allen is a bitch. A dirty Bitch and someone should have beat his ass long ago.

2. Scottie Barnes and Mobley were outstanding picks and will be a problem for the next decade. Both are deserving of the ROY award, so far. Duarte is good. But, a rung lower because his team stinks.

3. Garland is running away with the MIP award.

4.. LA would probably win the Chip if both teams were combined. They have everything we need and we have a few they could use as well.

5. Are the Kangz really entertaining the idea of taking on Tobias in order to land Simmons? A case could be made that he is a slight upgrade to Harrison Barnes. But, even if they deal Barnes, that's almost 70 mil.

I guess if they gave Buddy away, they could make it work. But, is it worth it considering they'd still be a borderline playoff team, at best?

Someone save them from themselves.
Agree with all of this other than maybe 3, surprisingly. Garland was pretty good last year and made a much bigger jump year 1 to 2 than he's made this season IMO.

Could win it, but without putting much thought into just doesn't seem like a runaway.

always good to hear your comments.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love ben and Jerry's. usually eat close to a pint every Sunday. Favs are Tonight Dough, Everything But The...... and the one with coffee ice cream and heath bars
Damn that’s about 1K calories for every pint lol. It’s been awhile since I had Ben and Jerry’s

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn that’s about 1K calories for every pint lol. It’s been awhile since I had Ben and Jerry’s
I usually give a little to the wife or a kid if around. Probably eat 80-85%...still a ton of calories I realize.

was on a Mitchell's ice cream kick for a while and that was my Sunday go to....then a B&R milkshake until the pandemic. Have settled on B and J pints (though have had Mitchell's or Graeters pints mixed in)

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love ben and Jerry's. usually eat close to a pint every Sunday. Favs are Tonight Dough, Everything But The...... and the one with coffee ice cream and heath bars

Not a big ice cream person. But I found these pints of Talenti...they may be changing my opinion on that. So far, I've had Mediterranean Mint and Coconut. Really good.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a big ice cream person. But I found these pints of Talenti...they may be changing my opinion on that. So far, I've had Mediterranean Mint and Coconut. Really good.

Talenti is a Gelato technically

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those are amazing…gelato. It’s why I am dying to go to Italy lol

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just once I wanna see anyone knock the shit outta Grayson on the court for his brand of dirty play.
That reminds me of when Shaq Oneal got tired of the dirty players hammering and took a swing at one player. Fortunately Shaq missed the dude's jaw . lmao

The news that night phrased it as an attempt to decapitate the player ...

On the other hand, I would have been more worried about getting decked by Derek Fisher ...That guy was considerably stronger than he looked..lol

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,780.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3