• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Except that Wall is not a better fit and there is no evidence he is less awful.

He's slightly less turnover prone, especially the wild and reckless wtf are you doing types that Westbrook is prone to do at the most inopportune times. That alone makes him a better fit. Both are truly awful fits though. Its basically a wash.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's slightly less turnover prone, especially the wild and reckless wtf are you doing types that Westbrook is prone to do at the most inopportune times. That alone makes him a better fit. Both are truly awful fits though. Its basically a wash.

It isn’t though.

Russ has never had the reputation of being a bad teammate. He is mistake prone, sure. I have been one of his harshest critics.

But in no way is John Wall a better fit. And trust me when I say the downside with Wall is significantly lower than what they have with Russ.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,098.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t though.

Russ has never had the reputation of being a bad teammate. He is mistake prone, sure. I have been one of his harshest critics.

But in no way is John Wall a better fit. And trust me when I say the downside with Wall is significantly lower than what they have with Russ.
I agree with this.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came here to say 5 things.

1. Grayson Allen is a bitch. A dirty Bitch and someone should have beat his ass long ago.

2. Scottie Barnes and Mobley were outstanding picks and will be a problem for the next decade. Both are deserving of the ROY award, so far. Duarte is good. But, a rung lower because his team stinks.

3. Garland is running away with the MIP award.

4.. LA would probably win the Chip if both teams were combined. They have everything we need and we have a few they could use as well.

5. Are the Kangz really entertaining the idea of taking on Tobias in order to land Simmons? A case could be made that he is a slight upgrade to Harrison Barnes. But, even if they deal Barnes, that's almost 70 mil.

I guess if they gave Buddy away, they could make it work. But, is it worth it considering they'd still be a borderline playoff team, at best?

Someone save them from themselves.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It isn’t though.

It shouldn't even be considered when you factor in the 1st rounder request.

If the Lakers do this, there can't be anymore remaining doubt that Pelinka is a puppet and Rich Paul/ LeBron are pulling all the strings.

Wall is another Klutch disciple.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If the Lakers do this, there can't be anymore remaining doubt that Pelinka is a puppet and Rich Paul/ LeBron are pulling all the strings.

Its funny because they probably could have done the Wall trade and given up less assets.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 145,821.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we already know this is the case

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1. Grayson Allen is a bitch. A dirty Bitch and someone should have beat his ass long ago.

2. Scottie Barnes and Mobley were outstanding picks and will be a problem for the next decade. Both are deserving of the ROY award, so far. Duarte is good. But, a rung lower because his team stinks.

4.. LA would probably win the Chip if both teams were combined. They have everything we need and we have a few they could use as well.

5. Are the Kangz really entertaining the idea of taking on Tobias in order to land Simmons? A case could be made that he is a slight upgrade to Harrison Barnes. But, even if they deal Barnes, that's almost 70 mil.

I guess if they gave Buddy away, they could make it work. But, is it worth it considering they'd still be a borderline playoff team, at best?

1. I've been calling Allen a bitch since his days at dook

2. Giving Mobley the edge because the Cavs are having a better season than the Raptors

3. Garland's having a damn good season & it'll be a crime if he doesn't get an invite to the A.S. game

4. Your Clips are having a rough season, but the Lakers season is even worse (hell yeah!)

5. Don't really follow the Kangz so not sure what's going on in Sacramento right now

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think to this point we can call Allen a dirty player, he has that reputation. He had smirk on his face when they announced he was ejected.

Garland only had 4 games at Vandy and he got off to a slow start but it’s not like it wasn’t expected. That being said, the jump this year is a bit of a surprise. The stroke would come but it’s his driving amd dish game that has been amazing. I mean we are talking about a top 10 distributor in the league already. One guy mentioned he reminds him of CP3 with the Clippers, the way he distributes to two bigs, Allen and Mobley. Obviously CP3 was much better but the fit is there and Garland made it possible.