• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a first and a young player for 1 and a half years of Caris LeVert?

yah no thanks.

I cant imagine that Orlando would say no to a high 2nd round pick or two for Ross. HE is not as talented as LeVert but I like the fit and I like that he is a long time vet.

Ross is the guy I would target- unless the Rockets really wanted to get rid of Gordon's deal for next year- in that case just trade Rubio's expiring and other stuff. DEFINITELY not a first rounder for Gordon though.

It is insane- but I have seen rumbles about Kyrie Irving- the Cavs are actually the highest odds for a trade for him- which I dont know how that is even a conversation.

It is fairly intriguing.

what would you think about a Kyrie deal? What would the cost be?
I think Gordon is the best fit and I would absolutely be down for that. Rockets are wanting a 1st but maybe the Cavs could offer them a couple 2nd's and a young player attached. They do have some valuable 2nd's and ton of them.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey- I agree- if it was an option for them- competitively they should do it.

But they wont. There is a bigger picture.

The fines are nothing money-wise. There is a reason they have nt done it yet- and that is because of A. the league office, B. the precedent it would set, and C. it would be a PR nightmare.

The reason for not having done it yet is because too many dumbasses are still losing their minds over the "vaccine".

I'm not saying it will happen because the league is pretty sensitive to public perception, so you have a solid point. But I think as spring approaches, people will calm down and the pushback will be minimal.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between a 14 win garbage OKC team and GS

3 quick 3's with your team scoring nothing seems unlikely against OKCc one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the league. If that happened they could always put Lebron back in the game, right?

Statistically teams average about 28 points a quarter so it's very unlikely they score 19 in 5 minutes with your team scoring 0. If LA team cant win up 19 against OKC with 5 minutes left i don't know what to say...

Watch more basketball. It was a lame attempt to try and shit on lebron and you failed. Teams don't just take out their star players with 5 or 6 minutes left because they are up 15+

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured they had 1 more season left in the lottery. Apparently, the players decided they'd rather go to the playoffs. Good on them.
True...though I'd guess the FO and coaches also wanted to win and believed it could happen this season. Maybe not where they are now (with sexton and Rubio both out).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lakers have a promising young player in THT and a 2027(?) first round draft pick.

Unfortunately for them, other teams have young players that are more promising and draft picks that the Pacers could use sooner.
Lebron could say pretty please when he calls with the trade offer?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure if a Kyrie deal is realistic but I am 0% interested bc of Garland and bc Kyrie is not a good locker room guy. Garland is already a better distributor than Kyrie, obviously Kyrie might be the most talented PG in the NBA offensively but huge contract and not worth it especially when the Cavs already have their future PG
Right...even with his issues you'd still likely have to give up something you wouldn't want to part with for Kyrie. If I'm doing that it's for a wing.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is a difference between a 14 win garbage OKC team and GS

3 quick 3's with your team scoring nothing seems unlikely against OKCc one of the worst 3 point shooting teams in the league. If that happened they could always put Lebron back in the game, right?

Statistically teams average about 28 points a quarter so it's very unlikely they score 19 in 5 minutes with your team scoring 0. If LA team cant win up 19 against OKC with 5 minutes left i don't know what to say...

Prior to the 3 point shot being such a big part of the game, you would have been correct. But the 3 has changed that. 3 quick 3's and OKC is down 6 and has momentum.

Sure, you can rush the starters back into the game, but they are coming in cold now and trying to stop a run. That doesn't always work.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prior to the 3 point shot being such a big part of the game, you would have been correct. But the 3 has changed that. 3 quick 3's and OKC is down 6 and has momentum.

Sure, you can rush the starters back into the game, but they are coming in cold now and trying to stop a run. That doesn't always work.

also didn't Lakers give up big leads 2x to OKC this year that ended up in losses?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we get through the winter months, mandates will be viewed by the general public as less and less necessary.
Exactly, and then we have the recent Supreme Court decision.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is January 17th, over half the season is complete, the Cleveland Cavaliers have lost Ricky Rubio and Colin Sexton for the season, and they are 2.5 games out of 1st place in the conference. They have surpassed their win total from last year.

Are they, or the Griz the biggest surprise team in the NBA? I would say the Cavs are more of a shock, due to everyone thinking they would almost assuredly be a bottom 5 team. Griz always had Ja who is now in year 4.
Cavs are definitely the positive surprise of the year. Negative surprises are Lakers and Celtics

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs are definitely the positive surprise of the year. Negative surprises are Lakers and Celtics

Very disappointed in the Celtics this season. Got the game on. Hopefully they score more than 39 points in the 2nd half.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers first half defense today is crap.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the…

I invest, I copy jimmy buffet, does that mean I will have as much success?

What the hell are you blathering about? You said no athlete in any sport has ever patterned their game after another player. Comment # 9929. You're wrong as usual.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What does that scripted wrestling nonsense have to do with pasta incorrectly say no athlete has ever patterned their game after another athlete?
You meathead! “ Pattern” is one of many different strategies of the game … MJ athletic, Kobe athletic so it would make sense to play that style to show off one’s gift .. what the f are you guys trying to make this out to be? Magical beans?