• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless AD really change this team, it is hard to see them not in the play in game

That or finding one some really stupid team to take Westbrook. Basketball wise, they probably aren't getting any higher barring some big injury to a team above them

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think someone said something to him or the noise got to him so now he isn't playing as aggressive to please these people since they wanted him to limit his turnovers
Oh there is no doubt, it started in a press conference after the game right before his first game with zero turnovers. He got snippy answering questions about turnovers and basically said I got to be me.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That or finding one some really stupid team to take Westbrook. Basketball wise, they probably aren't getting any higher barring some big injury to a team above them
The question is would the Lakers improve with Westbrook's absence alone.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh there is no doubt, it started in a press conference after the game right before his first game with zero turnovers. He got snippy answering questions about turnovers and basically said I got to be me.

He had 4 straight triple doubles then had a 9 turnover game vs Minny.

Since then, his assist and turnovers look like this:

2 assist/0 turnovers
13 assist/3 turnovers
6 assist/ 0 turnovers
6 assist/1 turnover
3 assist/0 turnovers

Those low assist numbers is not Russ

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think someone said something to him or the noise got to him so now he isn't playing as aggressive to please these people since they wanted him to limit his turnovers

Yeah.

Being smart with the ball is a good thing

Playing tentative to avoid mistakes is a bad thing.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 153,021.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is that?
Kyrie Irving has a move where he will drive towards the lane, stops, pivots on a dime and does a turnaround jump shot. Makes me think of Kobe every time.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed.

And for basically everyone else on the roster.
Of course , and think of how much more a threat this team could be with all that goes on, injury’s, mental states. Etc throughout the division if kemba had more of a presence.

Reason why I put an emphasis on Robinson, not only because I heard it from Serbiac after last nights game, ‘ had they had a healthy Robinson in the Atlanta series vs Capella No doubt the outcome would have been totally different. who knows what could have happened after that with the goings on in the league today if Robinson was healthy . Look how much the kid has improved his game, fouls against alone. If thibs was just a little bit more concerned about incorporating him on the offense , cause Randle imo struggles playoff atmosphere, this team will do very serious damage…

Of course, if the nets 76ers ever get their shitt together, it’s over. Miami and the bulls have given their fans a lot to be optimistic about… however

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kyrie Irving has a move where he will drive towards the lane, stops, pivots on a dime and does a turnaround jump shot. Makes me think of Kobe every time.
Still just one move. Other players resemble him more but he was pretty unique imo

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still just one move. Other players resemble him more but he was pretty unique imo

Kobe was like a Jordan clone.

I don’t feel like there are very many (if any) guys like that today who completely pattern their game after past generation’s players.

How the game is played has changed more in the last 15 years than the previous 50, IMO.

We will see guys coming up who look a lot like older current stars, but don’t think we will be seeing another Kobe/MJ style player anytime soon.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kobe was like a Jordan clone.

I don’t feel like there are very many (if any) guys like that today who completely pattern their game after past generation’s players.

How the game is played has changed more in the last 15 years than the previous 50, IMO.

We will see guys coming up who look a lot like older current stars, but don’t think we will be seeing another Kobe/MJ style player anytime soon.
Yeah like I said before LaVine has a little Kobe in him but he is very unique player. Not comparable.