• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why have the advancements in training, diet, recovery & injury helped him so much but nobody else? What he's done really is remarkable.

Why is Lebron the only player who has been able to play at this level at this age? Why was Kobe able to play as long as he did and play through the injuries he played through?

Both of them were known for spending millions on keeping their bodies in peak condition year round.

The difference between them and other players is that they were willing to spend that kind of money and put in that kind of work. Most players aren't willing to go to the extremes Kobe and Lebron have gone to. Brady is that level extreme.

It's also much harder to see any decline in an NFL QB than in an NBA player because athleticism is far less necessary to play QB in the NFL than to play any position in the NBA.

AD2022MVP

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of THT starting and getting so many minutes. Dude is a ball hog and takes away touches from the big 3. I wish they would trade this loser for a defensive wing. Dumbass Pelinka will never do it, though.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs schedule finally lets up a little bit. They have by far the easiest schedule from here on out supposedly.

For the rest of December:

@Minnesota
Sacramento
Miami
Houston
@Milwaukee
@Atlanta
@Boston (tough 3 game roady)
Toronto
@New Orleans
@Washington
Atlanta

11 games left in December. Lets see them win 6 or 7 games and establish themselves solidly as a mediocre-to-solid team.
I get that....but I'd be disappointed if we went 6-5 assuming we remain as healthy as we are.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is Lebron the only player who has been able to play at this level at this age? Why was Kobe able to play as long as he did and play through the injuries he played through?

Both of them were known for spending millions on keeping their bodies in peak condition year round.

And it pays off too. That's the reason why they were still getting $25-30m contracts at the age of 35+ while others were fighting for vet minimum deals

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm tired of THT starting and getting so many minutes. Dude is a ball hog and takes away touches from the big 3. I wish they would trade this loser for a defensive wing. Dumbass Pelinka will never do it, though.

He's Lebron's pet project. He's not going anywhere unless it's for a serious addition.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They have a defensive wing. He's injured

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's Lebron's pet project. He's not going anywhere unless it's for a serious addition.

Well if they want to get better at the deadline then he will have to go unless you find a way to move russ

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baze is inconsistent as hell. I like the guy but he's more of a player you put in if all other options are exhausted.

Problem is he doesn't bring enough offense which is simply hitting the corner 3 to warrant playing him over a monk or Ellington

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is he doesn't bring enough offense which is simply hitting the corner 3 to warrant playing him over a monk or Ellington

Absolutely agreed. In certain moments this year he's played really good D but then can't hit a shot to save his life.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The difference between them and other players is that they were willing to spend that kind of money and put in that kind of work. Most players aren't willing to go to the extremes Kobe and Lebron have gone to. Brady is that level extreme.

It's also much harder to see any decline in an NFL QB than in an NBA player because athleticism is far less necessary to play QB in the NFL than to play any position in the NBA.

Never like trying to compare athletes from different sports. But I think Karl Malone would have been a better example of longevity. Went 13 seasons in a row playing at least 80 games. Then played at least 80 four of his last five seasons. Going by what his career stats say Kobe at age 35 only played 6 games. At 33 he missed 24 games. At 25 & 26 he missed 33 games in two seasons.

And LeBron before Father Time started catching up with him, let's say before he got to the Lakers after the '18 season. Only missed double digit games in a season once ('11-'12). And I went with before he got to the Lakers because he had them playoff bound before he had his first serious injury setback.

My bad with the rant. Feeling good and listening to a new blue's CD. Too damn windy right now to do anything outside.

But back to the topic. What TB12's done to keep himself in game shape is really incredible.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never like trying to compare athletes from different sports. But I think Karl Malone would have been a better example of longevity. Went 13 seasons in a row playing at least 80 games. Then played at least 80 four of his last five seasons. Going by what his career stats say Kobe at age 35 only played 6 games. At 33 he missed 24 games. At 25 & 26 he missed 33 games in two seasons.

And LeBron before Father Time started catching up with him, let's say before he got to the Lakers after the '18 season. Only missed double digit games in a season once ('11-'12). And I went with before he got to the Lakers because he had them playoff bound before he had his first serious injury setback.

My bad with the rant. Feeling good and listening to a new blue's CD. Too damn windy right now to do anything outside.

But back to the topic. What TB12's done to keep himself in game shape is really incredible.

Lebron has played so many extra playoff games though. And it's not to say Malone didn't play in his share but he wasn't in the finals every year.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1