• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lebron also has only played about half the games and he can "rest in game" by letting Westbrook carry more of the playmaking load.

So, that point you thought you had...you didn't.
my point was- LeBron is playing the 2nd most minutes in the league on a nightly basis.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Played amazing defense tonight. Mobley with 5 blocks and 3 steals.

Mobley is unbelievable.

less than 2 full months in---- how many guys in the NBA have more trade value?

Gotta say Cunningham looks great. Barnes looks great. Green is going to be great. This draft class is loaded. Giddey looks really good.

It looks like this class is going to go down as loaded. Bad draft not to have a pick. Even guys like Sengun at what?16? for the Rockets looks like he is going to be good.

Franz Wagner looks great. Chris Duarte on the Pacers looks legit. Suggs is gonna be good.

A great draft to have a pick or two- esp. a high one.

Almost as good as the Edwards draft was bad. Okoro is a fine prospect- and I a more than fine iwth him at 5 in that draft--- but he is not dreaming of top 10 in the last draft.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs schedule finally lets up a little bit. They have by far the easiest schedule from here on out supposedly.

For the rest of December:

@Minnesota
Sacramento
Miami
Houston
@Milwaukee
@Atlanta
@Boston (tough 3 game roady)
Toronto
@New Orleans
@Washington
Atlanta

11 games left in December. Lets see them win 6 or 7 games and establish themselves solidly as a mediocre-to-solid team.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he has played that many games so far, but let's say you're right - So what?
i dont think its a good idea playing a guy who will be 37 later this month almost 37 minutes a game.

Especially because the rest of the roster is not great- esp. with Davis not playing up to his potential thus far.

Considering LeBron's injury history the past few years- playing him 37 minutes a game before January does not seem like a good long term strategy.

didn't they trade for RW so LEBron wouldnt have to exert himself so much during the regular season?

We shall see how it works out.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cavs schedule finally lets up a little bit. They have by far the easiest schedule from here on out supposedly.

For the rest of December:

@Minnesota
Sacramento
Miami
Houston
@Milwaukee
@Atlanta
@Boston (tough 3 game roady)
Toronto
@New Orleans
@Washington
Atlanta

11 games left in December. Lets see them win 6 or 7 games and establish themselves solidly as a mediocre-to-solid team.
It seems like they were playing a playoff team every game. Still have some tough teams in that stretch but that is more like it.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance probably would make some crazy lame ass excuse for the refs there lol

Nope.

Never once said refs don’t make mistakes.

It is your narrative that they suck that I always call you on. The job better. It is a lot harder than it looks.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe okc and houston are both at 8 wins in their first 24 games

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i dont think its a good idea playing a guy who will be 37 later this month almost 37 minutes a game.

Especially because the rest of the roster is not great- esp. with Davis not playing up to his potential thus far.

Considering LeBron's injury history the past few years- playing him 37 minutes a game before January does not seem like a good long term strategy.

didn't they trade for RW so LEBron wouldnt have to exert himself so much during the regular season?

Except that he hasn't played half of the time due to injuries and the covid...

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know what cuts down on minutes? Missing nearly half the games.

Like I said, the point you thought you had...you didn't.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In fairness, while nobody else has matched Brady’s ability to play at a high level in his mid 40s, Brady is so great because of what he can do with his mind.

The mind can only take you so far on an NBA basketball court.

Just find it odd that the league's 100+ years old and TB12 is the only player ever to get better after the age of 35. And I'm not accusing him of anything. But something doesn't seem right.

Heatles84

Hoopla Cash
$ 654.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just find it odd that the league's 100+ years old and TB12 is the only player ever to get better after the age of 35. And I'm not accusing him of anything. But something doesn't seem right.
Brady's diet is ridiculous. It's not surprising that his body's not breaking down, he invests significantly into it and it's paying dividends.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There have been a lot of advancements in training, diet, recovery, injury treatment and prevention that never existed before. From reports, Brady takes advantage of all of those. Add to that the fact that he's always had a top notch o-line (especially as he got older), the fact that rules have been changed that favor the offense and there's going to be longevity that was fairly impossible in earlier years.

Also, 2 of the greatest QB's in league history (Brady and Manning) are physically unremarkable, but they were also 2 of the smartest QB's in history. Brady is better because he's smarter and with his years in the league, there's really nothing he hasn't seen.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady's diet is ridiculous. It's not surprising that his body's not breaking down, he invests significantly into it and it's paying dividends.

There have been a lot of advancements in training, diet, recovery, injury treatment and prevention that never existed before. From reports, Brady takes advantage of all of those. Add to that the fact that he's always had a top notch o-line (especially as he got older), the fact that rules have been changed that favor the offense and there's going to be longevity that was fairly impossible in earlier years.

Also, 2 of the greatest QB's in league history (Brady and Manning) are physically unremarkable, but they were also 2 of the smartest QB's in history. Brady is better because he's smarter and with his years in the league, there's really nothing he hasn't seen.

He's the only QB I've ever seen who's arm strength hasn't gotten worse as he's gotten older. Every other NFLer that hits a certain age and Father Time catches up. Odd that's he's the only one in league history that's beating Father Time.

Why have the advancements in training, diet, recovery & injury helped him so much but nobody else? What he's done really is remarkable.

But thanks to him all the shit the BigTen gets at least that conference can say without a doubt they have the GOAT of QB's.

What I wanted to do originally as a joke was just call him an outright cheater. But I decided against it as I didn't want anyone talking something like that seriously and creating some kinda problem.