• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Celtics were right to cut bait when they did... had to get out from under Walker's play and contract.

It just didn't work out with Kemba... dude started getting old the minute he signed with Boston, and now he's done period.

Even when he was young, he was still a tough player to win with. Still a ball dominant player with little defense.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did any altercations happen last night in Heat-Nuggets round 2?

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm extremely excited for tonight's game. I think the Suns will come out with their A game and the Warriors will need to absolutely bring it tonight to get a W. Haven't been this excited for a regular season game in some time. Should be a fun one.

I wish this were a college football game so that someone would call it the game of the century.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm extremely excited for tonight's game. I think the Suns will come out with their A game and the Warriors will need to absolutely bring it tonight to get a W. Haven't been this excited for a regular season game in some time. Should be a fun one.
Gotta think the rematch at home Friday favors the Ws. At home vs a team playing their 3rd game in 4 days.

But tonight is very winnable and yes pretty exciting. 2 best teams in the league.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even when he was young, he was still a tough player to win with. Still a ball dominant player with little defense.
Peak Kemba on an actual good team would have been interesting to see... dude could light it up.

Is he the ideal player to build a championship contender around? No.

But if (for instance) Kemba was part of a star trio and he wasn't the best player in the bunch, it might have worked.

Depends on the particulars.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. When watching Cavs games I always go with their station on league pass. Do the same thing for Celtics games as well.

Nothing more aggravating than watching the other team's feed with the homer announcers.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peak Kemba on an actual good team would have been interesting to see... dude could light it up.

Is he the ideal player to build a championship contender around? No.

But if (for instance) Kemba was part of a star trio and he wasn't the best player in the bunch, it might have worked.

Depends on the particulars.

Sure, but his size usually puts him at the point, which is a failing model to build around. Hard to get around his ball dominance.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing more aggravating than watching the other team's feed with the homer announcers.

This is the first time I've had league pass. Like how they have it set up so you can listen to your teams announcers call games. Caught something yesterday about your Lakers. Did they give Chick Hearn some kinda honor? He was old school, I liked his style.

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of fringe all-stars, Andrew Wiggins has been fantastic lately. His defense was kind of suspect to start the year, but he's picked it up in the last two weeks or so. He's also not settling for these long jumpers and making a consistent effort to get to the rim and finish through contact.

Remember when @HurricaneDij39 said he was going to ruin the Warriors culture? LOL.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn forgot you went to the game last night. Did you get a good seat with the cheaper ticket prices?
8th row, lower section in the corner. Great seats for $40 a piece

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of fringe all-stars, Andrew Wiggins has been fantastic lately. His defense was kind of suspect to start the year, but he's picked it up in the last two weeks or so. He's also not settling for these long jumpers and making a consistent effort to get to the rim and finish through contact.

Remember when @HurricaneDij39 said he was going to ruin the Warriors culture? LOL.
Cane and Wiggy are useful in that when they predict something they are usually reliable to be wrong so you know what will likely happen...the opposite of what they predict

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the first time I've had league pass. Like how they have it set up so you can listen to your teams announcers call games. Caught something yesterday about your Lakers. Did they give Chick Hearn some kinda honor? He was old school, I liked his style.

His birthday was the 27th.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
8th row, lower section in the corner. Great seats for $40 a piece

Hell yeah. Live games are great. And it was an even better time since your Cavs won. From the 2010-11 to the 2018-19 season always went to multiple Nuggets games each year. Been to the original Boston Garden multiple times. And went to countless Cavs games when they were in Richfield back in the day. Got to see all the great teams & players from the 80's and into the 90's.

Was lucky enough to attend the '97 all star game in Cleveland. Oddly that was the only game in Cleveland I attended until LeBron was drafted.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I’m happy for Wiggins given all the flack he’s received over the years.

I still believe the Suns are the better, deeper, more talented team. And I don’t believe a guy that hasn’t played in 2.5 years is going to magically return to his HOF self.

If I’m wrong at GS ends up winning the west, this time I really will create a thread entitled “I was wrong”.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still believe the Suns are the better, deeper, more talented team. And I don’t believe a guy that hasn’t played in 2.5 years is going to magically return to his HOF self.

--->If I’m wrong<--- at GS ends up winning the west, this time I really will create a thread entitled “I was wrong”.

Not you.

built not bought

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yeah. Live games are great. And it was an even better time since your Cavs won. From the 2010-11 to the 2018-19 season always went to multiple Nuggets games each year. Been to the original Boston Garden multiple times. And went to countless Cavs games when they were in Richfield back in the day. Got to see all the great teams & players from the 80's and into the 90's.

Was lucky enough to attend the '97 all star game in Cleveland. Oddly that was the only game in Cleveland I attended until LeBron was drafted.

I have yet watch a game at the Chase Center but I will be going to a game later this year. I made sure to get a game later into the year so I can hopefully watch Klay.

I've been to more games than I can count though at Oracle. My dad and his buddy started splitting season tickets in the nosebleeds back in the mid 90's, working their way to the lower bowl. Eventually we gave up the tickets to another party, but we still get games from them from time to time.

Funny enough I've never been to a road NBA game or actually went to an NBA game in another arena. Guess I should.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yet watch a game at the Chase Center but I will be going to a game later this year. I made sure to get a game later into the year so I can hopefully watch Klay.

I've been to more games than I can count though at Oracle. My dad and his buddy started splitting season tickets in the nosebleeds back in the mid 90's, working their way to the lower bowl. Eventually we gave up the tickets to another party, but we still get games from them from time to time.

Funny enough I've never been to a road NBA game or actually went to an NBA game in another arena. Guess I should.

I'm looking forward to Klay returning. Hope he doesn't have any setbacks.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to Klay returning. Hope he doesn't have any setbacks.

He was assigned to Santa Cruz to scrimmage with their teams. He won't be playing in any games, but he's there to get some actual run during practices. I saw this video and it hyped me up a lot.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If I’m wrong at GS ends up winning the west, this time I really will create a thread entitled “I was wrong”.

Can't argue about the Suns. They are legit.