• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca that was @thunderc who suggested the Lions and he was serious.

I got them on a few of my bets as well but IMO the biggest lock if we are talking straight up win is the Colts or Rams

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best games of week 1 of the NBA season

Nets at Bucks
Warriors at Lakers
Dallas at Atlanta
Milwaukee at Miami
Brooklyn at Philly
Suns at Lakers

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now what da fuck is this shit?

L.A. county asks court to force Vanessa Bryant to take psychiatric exam in lawsuit

Bryant & the others that lost family members in that crash have filed a lawsuit for invasion of privacy & negligence after multiple county employees allegedly shared graphic & horrific photos from the crash site.

L.A. county is trying to say that "emotional distress" Bryant & the others went through is only from the crash and not employees leaking pictures of the crash.

One cop allegedly "boasted" about the pictures to a bartender two days after the accident. That same classless cop showed the photos to her niece and made "crude remarks" about the victims' remains.

The bartender also told other patrons in the bar about it. One of the them immediately filed a complaint with the sheriff's department saying the incident was "very, very disturbing".

And Sheriff Alex Villanueva told his deputies if they deleted the phots they would face no punishment. And the sheriff didn't tell internal affairs about what his deputies did until after all the news was made public.

Wow.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Mecca that was @thunderc who suggested the Lions and he was serious.

I got them on a few of my bets as well but IMO the biggest lock if we are talking straight up win is the Colts or Rams
Ok.

Thanks.

Ps. If Kyrie doesn't play this.year, I got the Heat going to the Finals.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I
Now what da fuck is this shit?

L.A. county asks court to force Vanessa Bryant to take psychiatric exam in lawsuit

Bryant & the others that lost family members in that crash have filed a lawsuit for invasion of privacy & negligence after multiple county employees allegedly shared graphic & horrific photos from the crash site.

L.A. county is trying to say that "emotional distress" Bryant & the others went through is only from the crash and not employees leaking pictures of the crash.

One cop allegedly "boasted" about the pictures to a bartender two days after the accident. That same classless cop showed the photos to her niece and made "crude remarks" about the victims' remains.

The bartender also told other patrons in the bar about it. One of the them immediately filed a complaint with the sheriff's department saying the incident was "very, very disturbing".

And Sheriff Alex Villanueva told his deputies if they deleted the phots they would face no punishment. And the sheriff didn't tell internal affairs about what his deputies did until after all the news was made public.

Wow.
It is.DISGUSTING.

I used to work for those fuckers and they will sink to horrific lows to.avoid paying out another settlement.

I love law.enforcement as a whole.

But, the Sheriff department has been a cesspool for decades.

Sheriff Block, Baca, Villenueva all come from the same crooked ass tree.

Go Clippers!

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I

It is.DISGUSTING.

I used to work for those fuckers and they will sink to horrific lows to.avoid paying out another settlement.

I love law.enforcement as a whole.

But, the Sheriff department has been a cesspool for decades.

Sheriff Block, Baca, Villenueva all come from the same crooked ass tree.

Go Clippers!

How you been? Hope things have been well. It's asshole cops like that that give the good ones a bad name. And the fuckin' nerve of L.A. county to want V. Bryant to take a test like that. That's just wrong.

Go Celtics!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, but they are going to win a game soon.
Sure because teams rarely go 0-fer

But this is the year people realize the Bengals aren't shitty anymore thanks to finally having a legit QB

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you, but they are going to win a game soon.
There is no evidence of that and they have gone 0-fer before.
Just remember, the only thong the Lions do consistently is disappoint.
They have had two all time greats retire while still in their prime to not play for the organization.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure because teams rarely go 0-fer

But this is the year people realize the Bengals aren't shitty anymore thanks to finally having a legit QB
The bad thing is I’m in Vegas and bet it :). Not hard thankfully.