• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming KD stays healthy, I fully expect Brooklyn to run away with the east. Milwaukee will be tired, Miami lacks depth. The Bulls and Washington are nice pretenders.

If and when that happens, I expect Durant to inevitability overtake Curry for MVP.

Don't quite understand how Milwaukee will be tired when it's Brooklyn that's relying heavily on old guys. I don't think Brooklyn runs away with anything unless Harden gets back to somewhat of an MVP form or if Kyrie comes back at some point. Mills has a lot of mileage on him but he looks in good shape right now. Blake is cooked. Aldridge and Millsap are both 36.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't quite understand how Milwaukee will be tired when it's Brooklyn that's relying heavily on old guys. I don't think Brooklyn runs away with anything unless Harden gets back to somewhat of an MVP form or if Kyrie comes back at some point. Mills has a lot of mileage on him but he looks in good shape right now. Blake is cooked. Aldridge and Millsap are both 36.

Whatever fits his BS narrative

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assuming KD stays healthy, I fully expect Brooklyn to run away with the east. Milwaukee will be tired, Miami lacks depth. The Bulls and Washington are nice pretenders.

If and when that happens, I expect Durant to inevitability overtake Curry for MVP.
You expect so many things that never happen.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with most.

Millsap is toast but Aldridge is playing pretty well for a 36yo. 13.8ppg and 5.9rpg while shooting 58% on FGA's and 38% on 3's.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree with most.

Millsap is toast but Aldridge is playing pretty well for a 36yo. 13.8ppg and 5.9rpg while shooting 58% on FGA's and 38% on 3's.

Yeah, Aldridge has played well. But the discussion was about being tired. Aldridge had to retire before coming back this year. He's 36 and carrying a pretty substantial role for them at this point. Where does he find rest during the year? He's every bit prone to getting some wear and tear and tiring a bit, which would be understandable.

Every one of the contending teams is going to have to find ways to preserve their guys. So I just don't understand his view that Milwaukee will tire, but somehow Brooklyn won't.

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m drinking before to save some money

Always an optimal strategy to pregame. Just don't be the Kings fan...

team america vomit GIF

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Aldridge has played well. But the discussion was about being tired. Aldridge had to retire before coming back this year. He's 36 and carrying a pretty substantial role for them at this point. Where does he find rest during the year? He's every bit prone to getting some wear and tear and tiring a bit, which would be understandable.

Every one of the contending teams is going to have to find ways to preserve their guys. So I just don't understand his view that Milwaukee will tire, but somehow Brooklyn won't.
He had some kind of heart related issue, he wasn't "tired."

And playing 22mpg.

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn! At the same time, I get it. I don’t want Kemba anywhere near my team. He’s a ball dominant under sized guard that has lost a step at getting to the hole and a liability on defense. Knowing how important defense has always been to Thibs, I was scratching my head this summer at the Kemba to the Knicks move.

Don't worry, fellas....Kemba will be back after he gets some needed rest and heals those knees.
He's been playing hurt for the last 3-4 weeks..and has lost some bounce and quickness.
I think we'll still see him back in the "rotation" in the coming weeks at some point...though not as a starter...and I'm cool with that...hopefully he will be too...and I trust he will be.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't worry, fellas....Kemba will be back after he gets some needed rest and heals those knees.
He's been playing hurt for the last 3-4 weeks..and has lost some bounce and quickness.
I think we'll still see him back in the "rotation" in the coming weeks at some point...though not as a starter...and I'm cool with that...hopefully he will be too...and I trust he will be.
Washed

CitySushi

Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had some kind of heart related issue, he wasn't "tired."

And playing 22mpg.

Ok at this point you’re just arguing to argue. So you’re saying a 36 year old who retired from a heart related issue won’t need some additional rest throughout the year? Ok….

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 15,146.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok at this point you’re just arguing to argue. So you’re saying a 36 year old who retired from a heart related issue won’t need some additional rest throughout the year? Ok….
I would agree if he was starting and playing 36mpg but those days are over.

As a 20-25mpg player? Yeah, I'll argue that all day.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They gave him one of them bionic hearts.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh this same BS narrative lol

1) Miami lacks depth allegedly but Brooklyn doesn't? Lol they are forced to play either a washed up James Johnson or Blake....they are starting Bembry these days lol. They also are lacking shooting

2) Milwaukee will be tired but KD won't be? He is carrying that nets team on his own because Harden is playing like ass

Run away with the east? Hilarious stuff from you as always. Miami schedule gets soft as they have the easiest remaining schedule. The Bucks finally got healthy and look like NBA Champs again but Brooklyn with no Kyrie and no Joe Harris will run away with the east lol.

Also Philly getting healthy now as well. Brooklyn can't beat a good team currently. They are not running away with shit
Yup, no agenda in 'Cane's post...

He'd NEEEVVVVEEEERRR stoop to that...

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Holiday and Middleton played in the Olympics along with their title run. Durant, though also played in the offseason, is more rested having played in 35 NBA games the previous two years.