• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Lebron play his entire career and the rosters that were constructed around him….this one just doesn’t make sense imo. They are a below average defensive team and West is tough. I’m not sure how they get that much better defensively without making moves. Watching the Suns and Warriors play..they have better shooters and play top tier defense. Sure the Lakers can win more games and get a nice slot going into the playoffs, but I don’t see them as a championship team unless stars get hurt on other top teams. That is rare for me to say bc Lebron is on the team and AD. And it’s not like I dont watch this team play…I have watched more half their games. This isn’t just fixable with time. I’m not saying they are a 1st round out but the goal is a championship and I don’t see it imo
every time i jump on twitter i see some other crazy athletic play by Caruso.

I dont know if anyone realized that that guy is actually a maniac and a very very solid role player.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree.

Right now they are bad defensively and average offensively.

To be a contender, they would have to be at least average defensively and elite offensively.

I don’t see it.

Trades are coming.

LeBron and AD plus role players are enough to contend. But they need the right ones because LeBron is no longer that dude who can carry a roster.
"trades are coming"

really?

I dont really see how that is possible with the roster.....not really anyway. I mean- if they want to trade THT then okay. Maybe thats one deal. Who else has value?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"trades are coming"

really?

I dont really see how that is possible with the roster.....not really anyway. I mean- if they want to trade THT then okay. Maybe thats one deal. Who else has value?

Anthony Davis

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing Lebron play his entire career and the rosters that were constructed around him….this one just doesn’t make sense imo. They are a below average defensive team and West is tough. I’m not sure how they get that much better defensively without making moves. Watching the Suns and Warriors play..they have better shooters and play top tier defense. Sure the Lakers can win more games and get a nice slot going into the playoffs, but I don’t see them as a championship team unless stars get hurt on other top teams. That is rare for me to say bc Lebron is on the team and AD. And it’s not like I dont watch this team play…I have watched more half their games. This isn’t just fixable with time. I’m not saying they are a 1st round out but the goal is a championship and I don’t see it imo

They haven't had anywhere close to their full roster available all season and Lebron himself has missed about half of their games.

Anyone trying to make any predictions about what this team is going to do is just guessing and really has no idea.

As for the defense, they aren't going to be as good as they have been the past couple of seasons, but they don't have to be. With their offense, they really only need to be middle of the pack defensively. They should be able to get to close to that just by getting healthy and getting some time together on the floor so they can learn to communicate on defense. The rest of it is up to Vogel's defensive schemes.

I have no doubt that there will be changes made to the roster along the way. With all of the new faces, I doubt anyone thought this roster was going to make it to the playoffs 100% intact. It was always going to be a matter of taking some time to figure things out and make tweaks as needed along the way. Unfortunately, they haven't been able to have everyone together to get all of that figured out, so it's going to take a little longer than originally planned.

It is funny that so many folks don't seem to understand that.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Kevin Love smokes pole.

Okay I'll talk some shit. Baked and watching football. This could be fun! Joel is tallest cross dresser in 'Murica.

Jason Tatum has a Mini-Me (austin powers movies) tramp stamp.

Wouldn't be right to talk shit about another team and leave my team out.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both the Warriors and Clippers playing ferocious defense

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"trades are coming"

really?

Oh, I don’t think they are getting a lot.

The comparison was the 2018 Cavs moves and I think the Lakers could land a couple role players in deals like those.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And then the Warriors were too much for them

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00