• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't come in out of left field talking about shit no one else was and then start arguing. You tried changing the subject to something no one was talking about.

I didn't change the subject, are you insane? Some one said something about the the best version of LeBron was in Miami. Now I've already said multiple times I agree with that. But. Unless you're willing to say stats don't matter when looking a players career all I said from the very beginning is that he's had offensive stats comparable to his seasons in Miami. So what exactly is incorrect with that statement and how am I talking shit? I listed his career stats. That wasn't my opinion. Those are the numbers.

It's proof that LeBron's been great for a long time for multiple franchises. I wasn't starting anything. You and others have made this into something that it's not.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you don't disagree with what our back & forth is all about why do you insist on keeping this going? And remember what your issue has been with me for a couple days now. That I said LeBron's had offensive seasons similar to his peak in Miami. That's it, nothing else. And I wasn't incorrect in say that.

You're damn right I called him a homer. Here's a quick review of overly homeristic things he's said recently. Riley's dumbass asterisk comment was taken outta context. That J. Winston's only had turnover issues one season of his career. When Miami shot 37% from the field & 25 from downtown in the first half of a loss he went outta his way to mention the refs.

** = So you're making up your own reality. I've been saying the same thing for days. How can you say you've chosen to only address part of it when I've only been talking about one thing? You're being very stubborn.

Dude, you might legit be crazy.

Why am I keeping this going?

Why are you keeping this going?

I made one comment defending @bksballer89. And you came at me with all kinds of bullshit.

I clearly said I only addressed the Cleveland seasons in my post because the LA season was clearly not peak LeBron. I didn’t feel the need to talk about it.

But you completely ignored my explanation and made like 10 posts about how I messed up in assuming all your stats were from Cleveland.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Then don't come in out of left field talking about shit no one else was and then start arguing. You tried changing the subject to something no one was talking about.

Right?

And the dude even made fun of me for saying that the stats don’t matter for the purpose of this discussion because of all the other things involved.

Only 1 person in this convo talking a different language here:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For those ready to cry about why Stewart got more games than bron. NBA reasoning makes perfect sense

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 is fine. Just sucks because detroit has no bigs lol

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel vindicated...

In fact, even better than vindicated. I feel like LeBron must have felt when he sucker-punched Stewart... full of power and much better than the foe (@trojanfan12) I just smited.

:D

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel vindicated...

Even better than vindicated. I feel like LeBron must have felt when he sucker-punched Stewart... full of power and much better than the foe (@trojanfan12) I just smited.

Stewart was fouling him. Lebron was trying to get him off of him. Unfortunately hit him in the face. You are as crazy as Stewart if you think he meant to hit him in the face

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stewart was fouling him. Lebron was trying to get him off of him. Unfortunately hit him in the face. You are as crazy as Stewart if you think he meant to hit him in the face
I never said that LeBron meant to hit Stewart in the face.

Rather, I said that what LeBron did was reckless and a total non-basketball move... therefore meriting a suspension.

Then... (if I recall correctly)... you said something like "nuh-huh, no suspension."

Then I said something like "yeah-huh, suspension."

Then one of us was vindicated in spectacular fashion later that evening.... :D

High-five to my main man @The Q, who shares in this moment of glory.

Basketball Chandler GIF by Worcester State University

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said that LeBron meant to hit Stewart in the face.

Rather, I said that what LeBron did was reckless and a total non-basketball move... therefore meriting a suspension.

Then... (if I recall correctly)... you said something like "nuh-huh, no suspension."

Then I said something like "yeah-huh, suspension."

Then one of us was vindicated in spectacular fashion later that evening.... :D

High-five to my main man @The Q, who shares in this moment of glory.

Basketball Chandler GIF by Worcester State University

Just admit you guys made the necessary calls earlier this morning to have lebron suspended

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just admit you guys made the necessary calls earlier this morning to have lebron suspended

if i had that much power....I wouldn't be here.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I called the league office this AM and asked to speak to the commissioner, they initially laughed at me.

But once I mentioned that I was a Celtics fan, they patched me right through. :D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't change the subject, are you insane? Some one said something about the the best version of LeBron was in Miami. Now I've already said multiple times I agree with that. But. Unless you're willing to say stats don't matter when looking a players career all I said from the very beginning is that he's had offensive stats comparable to his seasons in Miami. So what exactly is incorrect with that statement and how am I talking shit? I listed his career stats. That wasn't my opinion. Those are the numbers.

Who gives a fuck? No one was talking about stats except you. So yes, you did change the subject.

Seriously, you ask me if I'm insane.

Yet you keep getting in these pissing matches with other posters over stupid trivial shit that is usually either because you misunderstood someone's post or started talking about shit no one else is talking about.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel vindicated...

In fact, even better than vindicated. I feel like LeBron must have felt when he sucker-punched Stewart... full of power and much better than the foe (@trojanfan12) I just smited.

Smited? First of all...it's smote.

Second...I've been saying all day that Lebron would get a 1 game suspension to keep Celtics fans from crying...looks like I was spot on.

So it looks like it was you who was smote.