• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thunder

And your last comment in the quoted post is exactly why

Who cares. No one says you have to play Russ.

Mothball him if he won’t get with the program

He and Wall can have 1 on 1 competitions at halftime.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In many ways, i think you could put CP3 above Harden on this list. It’s close. Dude has his best chance at a ring this year. If it doesn’t come this year, it may be his last chance. For Harden, the pressure he has is in his reputation for coming up small in the playoffs. Harden doesn’t need to win a championship to end that narrative. He just has to play well. His team isn’t positioned to win a title. They need much more work on the complimentary pieces on the roster before they’re a serious contender.

Saw yesterday Harden thinks he has nothing to prove in the playoffs.

Spending all that time in strip clubs must have warped his brain because his post season failures kinds define his career.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Spending all that time in strip clubs must have warped his brain because his post season failures kinds define his career.

I mean, that's pretty much how he's approached every playoffs he's ever been in.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He and Wall can have 1 on 1 competitions at halftime.

Honestly this would be amazing for the games when they play each other lol

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean, that's pretty much how he's approached every playoffs he's ever been in.

As far as players in the EC playoffs this season I don't think another player has more to prove than Harden.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That’s just athlete cookie cutter talk. Does anybody really expect an athlete to say out loud “Fuck yeah! I feel the pressure.” Not gonna happen.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s just athlete cookie cutter talk. Does anybody really expect an athlete to say out loud “Fuck yeah! I feel the pressure.” Not gonna happen.
No but this idiot acts like he has nothing to prove. The problem is and always has been he doesn’t care. The Thunder saw this early on.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He needs to let his game do the talking instead of saying he feels no pressure. Because that's total bullshit.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He needs to let his game do the talking instead of saying he feels no pressure. Because that's total bullshit.
Haha so how does he answer the question?!?!? How does an athlete direct what questions they get asked at a presser?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha so how does he answer the question?!?!? How does an athlete direct what questions they get asked at a presser?
He could easily say something a hell of a lot better than he did, but he lacks self awareness, and of course doesn’t care so he feels no shame.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He could easily say something a hell of a lot better than he did, but he lacks self awareness, and of course doesn’t care so he feels no shame.
Go ahead then. Offer a text book response for how he addresses it. But you can’t acknowledge publicly in the comments that you’re under pressure. Athletes don’t do that. Everybody knows that pro athletes are under immense pressure as they play in the public eye. They don’t admit that though. B

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, but I have heard them say that they need to play better, need to step up, etc. Can't say as that I have ever heard a player say they have nothing to prove in the playoffs, even when they didn't have anything to prove.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go ahead then. Offer a text book response for how he addresses it. But you can’t acknowledge publicly in the comments that you’re under pressure. Athletes don’t do that. Everybody knows that pro athletes are under immense pressure as they play in the public eye. They don’t admit that though. B
Bullshit, lots would have said it comes with the territory

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 150,921.16
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, but I have heard them say that they need to play better, need to step up, etc. Can't say as that I have ever heard a player say they have nothing to prove in the playoffs, even when they didn't have anything to prove.
Kind of like Westbrook saying he had no expectations with the Lakers. Yeah right.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean something like this from the same interview?

Switching to basketball for a little bit, this has been a new time for you obviously in Philly. How would you assess your time in Philly this far up to this point?

My time has been great, man. I’m still learning my teammates and coaches and about the ins-and-outs. Everything has to be sped up quickly because the postseason is around the corner but for the most part, things are great. I just try to find ways to be the best version of myself I can be and bring a championship to Philly. That’s the whole goal. With that being said, we got a lot of work to do but we’re all very confident.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You mean something like this from the same interview?

Switching to basketball for a little bit, this has been a new time for you obviously in Philly. How would you assess your time in Philly this far up to this point?

My time has been great, man. I’m still learning my teammates and coaches and about the ins-and-outs. Everything has to be sped up quickly because the postseason is around the corner but for the most part, things are great. I just try to find ways to be the best version of myself I can be and bring a championship to Philly. That’s the whole goal. With that being said, we got a lot of work to do but we’re all very confident.

That's a great answer if it's minus the "I have nothing to prove" nonsense.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He shouldn't say he has nothing to prove. Because his playoff failures say he has a lot to prove.