• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

2021-2022 NBA Season

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
intriguing. Prob. almost certainly lose to the Nets.

After that- itll be close with the Hawks or Hornets.....even if Allen is back itll be his first game in like 20 games which I am not thrilled with.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say- 53 games seems like a very light number to win the conference- and 44 seems like a crazy number for an 8th seed.........East was so jumbled together.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I gotta say- 53 games seems like a very light number to win the conference- and 44 seems like a crazy number for an 8th seed.........East was so jumbled together.
Kinda cool that the seeding came down to the last week and for many the last day of the season. Lotta good teams, no great ones.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Much different approach than Bron had last year

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd prefer the Jazz to the Nuggets but not by a lot. They should win vs either in 6, depending on how healthy Curry is. Could go 7, would be surprised if they don't advance. Memphis next round though...yikes

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would you take him on a 1 and 1 after next year?
i dont think they could make the salary work unless he took a discount.

Garland is going to get the first time max- which is big but isnt crushing like what a beal max would be.

Allen makes 20. Markkanen is like 15. Love would be off the books. Okoro and Mobley still on rookie deals.

it would be interesting. Not sure if they could make it work- if he wanted 45 a year it wouldnt work. LeBron would have to know they arent trading the kids and he is not the GM obviously.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Garland is going to get the first time max- which is big but isnt crushing like what a beal max would be.

Allen makes 20. Markkanen is like 15. Love would be off the books. Okoro and Mobley still on rookie deals.

it would be interesting. Not sure if they could make it work- if he wanted 45 a year it wouldnt work. LeBron would have to know they arent trading the kids and he is not the GM obviously.
Yes a discount. He doesn't need the money. If he wanted to it would be to come in and play 25-30 minutes a game and be the old head leader of an up and coming young team, and get his 5th ring back home. If I were a Cavs fan I'd be hoping for it.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love had 32 points in 15 minutes today.....kinda crazy.

guy can still shoot, rebound and pass. Defense isnt good- but a big that can shoot a 3 still has value.

I wonder what happens when his contract is up after next season. If he will want to go home to the west coast- like he has wanted for a while- or if he and the Cavs want him back at a lesser deal. I kinda think Markkanen was brought in to replace his shooting down the line- but ya never know.

Not that he had much choice- but as the guy that stayed - and the guy that never had a big mouth- fans have grown attached to Love- in what has always been a love/hate relationship.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not that he had much choice- but as the guy that stayed - and the guy that never had a big mouth- fans have grown attached to Love- in what has always been a love/hate relationship
I Saw What You Did GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY200 × 200

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes a discount. He doesn't need the money. If he wanted to it would be to come in and play 25 minutes a game and be the old head leader of an up and coming young team, and get his 5th ring back home. If I were a Cavs fan I'd be hoping for it.
i say this honestly- im torn.

Garland and the guys have said on multiple occasions they are trying to bring their own identity. Obviously LeBron would be a big help to them even after next year.

I have to think if he is willing to take 20-25 million a year you have to find a way to do it- while letting him know in no uncertain terms he is not the GM.

I just dont think LeBron will be able to swallow his ego and go that route. I think - for better or worse- he is in LA for the rest of his career making max money and having a say in the organization. Those things seem very important to him.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes a discount. He doesn't need the money. If he wanted to it would be to come in and play 25-30 minutes a game and be the old head leader of an up and coming young team, and get his 5th ring back home. If I were a Cavs fan I'd be hoping for it.

I think the most likely laker for them is Monk for the full mle.

I’m curious if the Cavs do a multi year mle because they can have huge cap space in summer 2023.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i say this honestly- im torn.

Garland and the guys have said on multiple occasions they are trying to bring their own identity. Obviously LeBron would be a big help to them even after next year.

I have to think if he is willing to take 20-25 million a year you have to find a way to do it- while letting him know in no uncertain terms he is not the GM.

I just dont think LeBron will be able to swallow his ego and go that route. I think - for better or worse- he is in LA for the rest of his career making max money and having a say in the organization. Those things seem very important to him.
I don't disagree necessarily but LA ain't gonna re-sign him after next year for the max, and they damn sure aren't too keen on his GMing after this year. He's not stupid, he'll be 38 after next year, I think he'd be ready for a 'MJ on the Wizards' role especially if it gets him another ring.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the most likely laker for them is Monk for the full mle.

I’m curious if the Cavs do a multi year mle because they can have huge cap space in summer 2023.
dont you think Sexton is a lot like Monk? Or are you saying they let Sexton go because he will want to much $ and sign Monk?

Sexton is def. the better player.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't disagree necessarily but LA ain't gonna re-sign him after next year for the max, and they damn sure aren't too keen on his GMing after this year. He's not stupid, he'll be 38 after next year, I think he'd be ready for a 'MJ on the Wizards' role especially if it gets him another ring.
I guess it will depend on their options. Its no use in even guessing where the Lakers go. No one beside THT and AD are on the books after next year.

Would they let LeBron go and sign someone else to a max? I dont know. Someone is going to give LeBron a max if he really wants it- that much is sure. If the Lakers dont have any better options- I gotta think they do it too. Do they trade AD? Trade LEBron? let him walk?

I dont think we can say for certain that after next year even 1 Lakers player is still on the roster